Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Draxenシ
(Ralph Clifford in-game)

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:57014007

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
To start with I want to say that half of me says that it is too early for me to apply, and my other half says do it.
So I'm giving it a shot, but if the administration team feel that it's too early then I completely understand.

For thoose who don't know, I was staff a few years ago. But resigned when the server playerbase started to drop a lot and I lost interest in computer games overall.
I have since the come back from time to time. I do remember applying for enforcer once then, but I can honestly say that it was very impulsive and I was definetly not into everything then.

Now I think it's safe to say that I'm back and I have no intension to leave. I've been playing on the server for over a month back now. I have started with my PD career again and so on.

I want to be an enforcer because I want to helpout just like everyone else in the staff team. I love helping new people wich I have been focusing on a lot lately since there is so many new poeple.

Back when I was moderator, I felt really calm and wellsuited in my position. I feel the same now with my rule knowledge and PERP knowledge.

I think I have the ability to understand people in a special way. This I recon once again back when I was staff. To see when something is done intentionally or on purpose.
I would be an asset to the staff team because I am really active on the server, and I try my best at all times to helpout.
I would also be an asset to the staff team with my previous experience as a staff member. From eveythinmg with rule knowledge to how the administration tools work.

As I said in my previously accepted enforfcer application https://perpheads.com/threads/draxens-application.33418/ you can see this as an reinstatement application.
And just like I wrote in that application, I really enjoyed my time as a staff member. being a part of the team, we all helped eachother and had a great time.

Since I left. I got a new job as a public security guard in Sweden. So my job is to handle reports, but in real life instead.
What I actually mean with that is that I feel I have developed as a person. I've become more mature. I talk with people in another way, I judge people in another way and so on.
And i feel like that could be a big positive quality for me , if I would to become a staff member.

Once again, this is a bit spontaneous, and I understand if it's to early. All other feedback is welcome. Thanks.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I think people liked me how I acted as a staff member before. From what I've heard, I was very kind, fair and really helped in all ways possible. And I intend to do the same this time aswell.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.