Draxen's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Draxen (Was Zerox before)

IN-GAME NAME: Ralph Clifford

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:57014007

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Well, the main reason is simple, I want to help enforce the rules. I've been thinking about applying for a while. Thinking why and if I feel that I fit in the position. And now I think I do.

So a little bit about me. Im a 17 years old guy from Sweden with a big interest in Simulator games. I've been in the community since 2013. PERP is actually the reason I bought the game after watching youtube and saw this guy roleplaying as an police officer. And since I got a big interest in the police force in real life I really wanted to try it out. When I then joined I was very shy. Didn't really say that much. I used to text chat, mic sometimes when I said like "Yes" or "No".

But I've had some breaks. I've joined other communities and so on. But I always thought about perp and joined with a few breaks between. But now after a few months im back. And this is the only thing I do on Garry's Mod, play on Perpheads. I thought in the beginning then that I wanted to become staff. But I did not feel that I would fit becuase people didn't know who I was. But now, thanks to PLPD, I've been getting to know alot of people. Made some really good friends. Who I talk to when I don't play on perpheads aswell.
I also feel that thanks to the plpd, I've developed my roleplay ability and rule knowledge alot.

Why I think I would fit in the position. I alays try to help people as much as possible. I try to answer people in the help chat, and also in person when someone asks. I have also been staff on other servers. I've been a moderator on a military rp server, wich I played on alot and worked my way up tp Server Owner. So I feel that that is a very important plus, staff experience.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I try to be on as much as possible. Usually in one of the police channels.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Im happy to get any kind of criticism. Just let me know what I can do better and I will do my best to improve myself.

Reaction score
-support, im sorry but i havent seen you ingame, or doing anything in /help

EDIT: Yeh i have seen you ingame, dispatcher, officer, you are active its just that i hardly see you answering /help questions

Last edited:
Reaction score
You’re a great guy but overall I don’t tend to see you in game much. I think you do truly have the potential to become an enforcer from what I have seen from you. But your current activity doesn’t show that you can be active enough to enforce the rules.
For now -support. Good luck with your application.

Deleted member 6228

-Support
Never see you on or helping anyone ingame

Reaction score
I've never seen you in game or on forums. Who are you? I'm also wondering how you're a sergeant. Abuse? It would be nice to hear how much you have playtime and having that "junior member" badge on forums shows that you're not very active on the forums. Maybe apply after few months so people know who you are and help new players with their questions in chat! :)

Reaction score
I want to give you a neutral.
I've seen you a few times being a cop, you're that guy that can always take a joke and be professionel at the same time. You are a bit inactive and I don't see you much in OOC, but I think you can change that, you're also not the most outstanding member of the community.

Some tips to you would be; Be more active, help more in OOC and try to stand more out.

Good luck you with your application. :)

Reaction score
Being in a community for a long time doesn't mean you will be a good staff member, it is the effort and dedication. @Cody Garret brings up a good point, how much playtime do you have? At this point they should change the minimum time to become a staff member to a month playtime, it is when most people get accepted as far as I am aware.

Reaction score
- Support. Sorry mate. It's nothing personal, I just haven't seen you in game like ever from what I recall.

EDIT: Actually, realized I have. Still, -support as I don't ever see you in help chat or OOC

Last edited:
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen you aren’t very active within the community, Ingame you might be on a bit but the forums and teamspeak I never see you on. Even when you are in game you don’t really stand out as a suitable candidate for enforcer so I’d say get more involved on the forums etc and Try to show you know the rules while ingame and you might have a chance but for now -Support

Reaction score
Never seen you help many players, and im online atleast 3/5 hrs every day, so i can say this. Your comments on people's opinions also show you are not ready for this, same for your forum Junior Member, get more active in every aspect of the community and help more people, cause even i answer more help chat messages than you do, or use my OOC's for it, and how can you also help new people and always RP'ing as cop? Never seen you do anything that comes close to growing or raiding, all i see you do is drive around in some random car talking to people selling guns or something. Get to know more about both sides, also i don't want a dumb comment under my opinion like you did to everyone else, also use an argument to your "I disagree" comments.
-support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Never seen you help many players, and im online atleast 3/5 hrs every day, so i can say this. Your comments on people's opinions also show you are not ready for this, same for your forum Junior Member, get more active in every aspect of the community and help more people, cause even i answer more help chat messages than you do, or use my OOC's for it, and how can you also help new people and always RP'ing as cop? Never seen you do anything that comes close to growing or raiding, all i see you do is drive around in some random car talking to people selling guns or something. Get to know more about both sides, also i don't want a dumb comment under my opinion like you did to everyone else, also use an argument to your "I disagree" comments.
-support

How does that shows that im not ready for staff? To comment on peoples posts? I don't see why.
As a cop, usually new people asks me things because they are new and when they get pulled over they might think that I got experience and can help them out. Wich I do.

And when I press "Disagree" I do comment why I disagree. So I don't see why you bring that up.

Reaction score
How does that shows that im not ready for staff? To comment on peoples posts? I don't see why.
As a cop, usually new people asks me things because they are new and when they get pulled over they might think that I got experience and can help them out. Wich I do.

And when I press "Disagree" I do comment why I disagree. So I don't see why you bring that up.
So the 4 comments of i disagree had an argument? no it Didn't you are not active on forums at all, //phone

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I didn't know who you are and I am on pretty much every day nowadays and I'm on for hours. I tried looking out for you to see what you're all about and I came to the conclusion I still don't know who you are. You don't seem to have any standout qualities that would help you in becoming Enforcer, nor have you demonstrated any particularly good rule knowledge.

Maybe your application can salvage this. Let's see.

*THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PERSONAL. BY SAYING "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE" I AM BEING OBJECTIVE BECAUSE YOUR COMMUNITY PRESENCE IS RATHER LOW.*

I want to help enforce the rules.
Didn't really answer the question, but ok.

So a little bit about me. Im a 17 years old guy from Sweden with a big interest in Simulator games. I've been in the community since 2013. PERP is actually the reason I bought the game after watching youtube and saw this guy roleplaying as an police officer. And since I got a big interest in the police force in real life I really wanted to try it out. When I then joined I was very shy. Didn't really say that much. I used to text chat, mic sometimes when I said like "Yes" or "No".
Has nothing to do with the question.

But I've had some breaks. I've joined other communities and so on. But I always thought about perp and joined with a few breaks between. But now after a few months im back. And this is the only thing I do on Garry's Mod, play on Perpheads.
This still doesn't answer the question.

I thought in the beginning then that I wanted to become staff. But I did not feel that I would fit becuase people didn't know who I was.
I'm still not sure. Your community presence, especially your forum presence isn't great.

Made some really good friends. Who I talk to when I don't play on perpheads aswell.
I also feel that thanks to the plpd, I've developed my roleplay ability and rule knowledge alot.
This doesn't have to be in your application.

Why I think I would fit in the position. I alays try to help people as much as possible. I try to answer people in the help chat, and also in person when someone asks. I have also been staff on other servers. I've been a moderator on a military rp server, wich I played on alot and worked my way up tp Server Owner. So I feel that that is a very important plus, staff experience.
This kinda answers the question, but is still rather vague. I don't see you in the /help chat very often either.

Sorry, but it's a no from me.

Reaction score
The fact that you claim to be very active, yet no one knows who you are, just goes to show that your presence in the community is too minimal for the role of staff. I'm not going to say you being staff is not going to happen, because that would be untrue entirely, but, in my eyes, is currently out of your reach. A lot of people would begin to question if someone they and there friends didn't know rock up out of nowhere enforcing the rules.

And, the fact that Ashur and yourself have gotten into a petty row over feedback doesn't really portray you as any better of a candidate for the role. Sorry, but, -Support.

Reaction score
The fact that you claim to be very active, yet no one knows who you are, just goes to show that your presence in the community is too minimal for the role of staff. I'm not going to say you being staff is not going to happen, because that would be untrue entirely, but, in my eyes, is currently out of your reach. A lot of people would begin to question if someone they and there friends didn't know rock up out of nowhere enforcing the rules.

And, the fact that Ashur and yourself have gotten into a petty row over feedback doesn't really portray you as any better of a candidate for the role. Sorry, but, -Support.
All i did was say my concerns and a little bit of the truth, i also agree with you and @Col. Collier their comment, you don't have any standout qualities nor does anyone know who you are.

// PHONE

Status
Not open for further replies.