Draxen's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When reading this, please see this as an reinstate request. I left very quickly without really giving someone an explination. I hit some kind of depression (not diagnosed) and just left. I didn't think throught my decision when I just left.

Now, Im through that stage, and I'd like to come back.

STEAM NAME: Draxen

IN-GAME NAME:
Ralph Clifford

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:57014007

When I walk around in Bazaar, I can hear "Oh there is the fucking swede". Yeah Sweden.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I was a Moderator a month ago? Or maybe a month and a half. I resigned and left the server at the same time. When I did this I didn't think of my decision, I just did it. So yeah the reason is that my steph dad got cancer.

I know I could take a break and just be inactive, but as I said I didn't think through my decision.

Anyways. Here's a link to my previous staff application: https://perpheads.com/threads/draxens-enforcer-application.31508/

Now when im back, roleplaying on the server, it feels just like it did before. I remember the rules, laws and such.
I'll reform the question if tha's okay. "How was it being in the staff team, and how did you handle it?"

I think that a lot of people got very suprised when I become an Enforcer. Not everyone knew me and such. But I think I changed that after a few days. From what I've seen, people liked me as a staff member and I think I did pretty well. I really enjoyed my time in the staff team. I got an even better understanding of the rules and how the server runs. And I still remember all this. So it feels just like before, except that im not staff. So I'd like to come back.

Im kinda of making this spontaneously. I really enjoyed being a moderator, helping out the community and I really enjoy getting the "thanks for the help" after helping someone.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I came back a few days ago, but I've been on TS everysingle day since that.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: As I said this is very spontaneously, I really do understand if people don't "trust" or know me with my ruleknowledge or how I am as a person because I came back a few days ago.
So if thats's the case, I'll just take all the feedback I can and go from there.

I was planning not to apply yet, and play on the server for some more time before applying. But the people that I met told me to reapply, so why not.

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - Yes, I got over a month of playtime.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. - Check
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. - I do, and I showed that before when I was a moderator.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. - I do have one that I use all the time.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server - Of course.

Reaction score
Extremely Huge +Support

Draxen isn't only a very good friend of mine, but also one of the nicest guys i've ever encountered online.
His time as a mod was great, he didn't take any sides in sits, he was fair, and he did what he needed to do!

Would be cool to see another good Enforcer being added to the already nice staff team!

Deleted member 5193

You've not been back long, but then you weren't gone long. You were an exceptional staff member prior to this, so I don't see why anything would be different now. Really hope you get it again, good luck!

Deleted member 6228

you got it before you left, as long as you keep activity up I support this

Reaction score
Depression isn't easy and I think you deserve a second chance, under the short period of time you showed alot of potential and I still believe you would fit this role perfectly and perfect it better than others can.

+support

Reaction score
I wasn't playing when you were staff previously but that doesn't matter because I heard about how great you were as a staff member, you are a really friendly lad and you are helpful and knowing you were staff before and you did so well I would love to see you as a staff member.

+Support

Reaction score
+1,

Was an amazing staff member before, and I am sure he would make a great staff member again! Draxen has amazing rule knowledge and always willing to help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+1

Really helpful guy. He helped me a lot when I started playing and told me about the rules and such. Would be really nice to see him back in the staff team!

Reaction score
Huge support!!

This guy where to start!?
This guy has been there for me throughout rain and sunshine, sweat and blood and laugh and blood.
I must say he is very good at listening
he knows his stuff and he only speaks about what is sure about no half done things here no.
One supreme thing about the guy is his loyalty and taste for detail. he will not finish until he is done to the best of his ability.
huge support for the brother from another mother... Best of luck

Reaction score
You are a good guy and a good staff member that just randomly left, it was sad to see you go, but now you are ready to come back and I feel you should get your rank back too, Draxen. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get it back.
+support!

Reaction score
Huge +Support. Draxen was a great staff member before he left and I'm pretty sure he still is. He is also a friendly guy and chill to hang out with.

Reaction score
Big fatty +1, Helped me in tough times, Was a great staff member and deserves this rank more than anything,

Good luck! :)

Reaction score
He's my real life friend. I know what he has been through but I also know that he would, again, be extremely good at being a staff. He is very talented when it comes to handling tricky situations and he also has good people skills.
+Support

Hope you get it!

Reaction score
Haven't see that much of you outside of your police roles, however from what I've seen you're a very well spoken lad and definitely have the knowledge to handle server issues as they come. Wish you the best of luck on your enforcer application, definitely worthy of receiving it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.