Driving with tied hands Warning Dispute (for Allen Kennedy)

Reaction score
Dispute found here by @Allen Kennedy was denied, since i like beef i went out to try to drive with my hands tied.

Keys in my pocket, tied my hands with a very old iphone USB cable in case of a emergency i can rip it :). Car is locked, you don't see it on the video but the car unlocks automatically and the handles come out with just the key in your pocket. You don't have to click on the key or anything.

@Rogue Car Tyres your turn baby :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
The point is though Slayerduck is the fact that the car you're driving is automatic and the car that Allen wasn't (Didn't realise Allen drove a Tesla)

And in the end if you were to maneuver in high speeds running away from the cops you would crash.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hehe :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1467472966,1467472850][/DOUBLEPOST]I did the warning dispute anyway but I will prove your ignorance (maybe).

Reaction score
And in the end
In the end not every criminal in a city owns a fat bugatti that outruns police.

99% of chases end with police winning because the suspect drives a fiat 500.

The point is though Slayerduck is the fact that the car you're driving is automatic and the car that Allen wasn't
Wat is this logic
"What? The same car, tesla's ( or any electic car for that matter) don't require a shift from neutral/0 to 1. Afaik it is always in forward
"

And in the end if you were to maneuver in high speeds running away from the cops you would crash
1. This entirely depends on the drivers skill. Alonso would probably drive better than the average soccer mom.

2. Since when have cars lost power steering?

//phone

Reaction score
In the end not every criminal in a city owns a fat bugatti that outruns police.

1. This entirely depends on the drivers skill. Alonso would probably drive better than the average soccer mom.

2. Since when have cars lost power steering?

//phone

1. This is depending on the skill of the driver, yes indeed however since when is some lowkey drug dealer some race car driver? I mean it's not like they all sit driving Formula 1 cars all day so I still stick to that point where as he as a druggie that does basically just grow drugs then sell 'em wouldn't be able to drive at about 100 mph then do handbrake turns and shit like that, it's not possible (not possible for anyone, even some race car driver)

2. Never, but the driver is tied up and can't quickly move his hand(S) around to turn the steering wheel, do it yourself in your mums car and you'll see lol.

Reaction score
Sure lets all compare real life driving a tesla carefully down a country road to driving away from police on a highway. Both with hands tied.

to the dumb raters

Last edited:
Reaction score
Remember, when someone is handcuffed/tied their hands are behind their back not in front of them so they would have no control over the steering wheel. They would probably struggle to open the doors as well.
Imo this would depend on how the person tied sombody his hands. If he was standing behind them it would be back, and front would be front. This would (imo) only count if it wasnt spefified in /me.

TLDR: Depends how allen was tied.

//phone

Reaction score
xCqD4Ls.png

YAGpXPd.png

030aa8f840f7b1c988baa7ed13bcc5da.png

====================================================================================================

pCl9JHD.png

YAGpXPd.png

M0qNwfk.png

====================================================================================================

3748d582f4b6f7c91d020b2bafdb8b74.png

YAGpXPd.png

4bd0b15c50cf770163f671317bf098c9.png

====================================================================

And the list goes on and on. Just accept that you got disproven by someone that actually went out there and did it in real life and stop trying to find bullshit ways to talk yourself out of it. I mean come on, talking how someone that deals drugs has affected driving capabilities? Pathetic.

Dumb ratings make me stronger