[Enforcer] Alabin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Alabin Lundmark

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:22064964

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: First off all, I am an active and well known player of the community and I really enjoy helping people and try to answer /help questions as often as I can.
Several new players that I have shown the basics of the game and the locations around the map have asked me if I was a moderator and when I told them No I recieved comments such as
"Oh I thought you were, you act like one" and "Why did you help me then?".
When I see someone breaking a rule I oftentimes tell them what rule they are breaking in the LOOC chat, this is however not always that effective as people don't tend to listen to a "regular" player.
I believe that I would be a great addition to the staff team and that I effectively together with the other admins, moderators and enforcers would be able to contribute to the development of the server.
In-game the majority of times you will find me RPing as a Police Officer or a Paramedic, I don't sit inside a building growing drugs all day long. Because of this, I constantly get thrown into new RPing situations where rules are being broken and can be enforced.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: No, I have not been admin on any other Garry's Mod server. I have been admin on a friends Minecraft server, but this was over a year ago.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am active on the Perpheads.com TS3 server. Whenever I am on the server you will find me on TS3.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: During July I was away on vacation for the entierty of the month which is why you probably didn't see a lot of me during the middle of the summer. However, since I've been back from the 1st of august until now I have been active basically every day. Just as it was before I went away for four weeks during July.

REQUIREMENTS:

- You need to have at least one week of game time played. I have over 2 weeks of game time played.
- No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. I have no VAC bans on record.
- No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) I have no in-game bans on record.
- Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. I feel I am mature and have a good understanding of the rules, to the extent of me being able to effectively enforce them.
- Must have access to and must use a microphone. I have the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 headset.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Steam: Alabin - http://steamcommunity.com/id/alabin/

Teamspeak 3: Alabin

Reaction score
+ support I know you since the first day I played perp and you are a great guy who knows the rules very good

Reaction score
+ Support for Alabin. He is very mature, always calm and keeps a professional manner in admin sits in-game or on TeamSpeak. He knows the rules very well and I think he deserves a chance to join the team and prove himself. I am sure he can handle the position. Just a tip, be a bit more active on TS, i know you come on a lot but be a bit more active. Much luck!

Reaction score
I have currently been on the server for an amount of 5 months currently. When I first joined, I of course like mostly everyone else became a cop; to learn the ropes of the server, its locations, its community, and finally the rules and structure of the RP located within it.

Since day one, I have recognised Alabin through out the sever, starting with his quite frankly even up to this day, his excessive playtime as a cop and his sometimes very funny but other times extremely serious role-play.

Alabin, when approached by me at the time, a new sweater vest character was extremely helpful in terms of teaching me about each job and its requirements while as well helping me outside of being a cop or being a part of the government. I approached him to see if I could join an organisation, which at the time I had not done, and he was completely open to the idea, and always updated me with how and when I would be able to join.

I believe Alabin should become an enforcer due to the fact he is understanding from all points of views, he is a helpful individual, he can speak and write English to a high level, is a friendly character, quit active on the Teamspeak and an overall joy to know.

Alabin, I + Support you. Good luck with you application and I hope all goes well.

Reaction score
+Support, knows the rules pretty well and I've never seen him do any mistakes.In my POV, Alabin can take this position really well and should have no problems at all enforcing the server rules.
I've also seen/heard you sometimes in TeamSpeak which is quite nice, keep up the activity there!

That's all from me, good luck with your application!

Reaction score
The senior administration team have decided to keep your application open so we can see what peoples opinions on you are.

Reaction score
+support i've seen you sometimes as an officer, a very good RPlayer that know rules and laws and help who don't know them

Reaction score
+support - even though a lot of our times in-game were over bad situations. You kept calm and cool over all of it. I've never actually seen you break a rule you abide to them. You also use help chat quite a lot to help the new players get the grasp of the gamemode. Goodluck.

Reaction score
You are a great roleplayer specially as police i played with you alot as police officer and you are really someone that can handle rules, not to forget you are also really a friendly person and that is really important!
+SUPPORT!

Reaction score
Great Guy, Fun to play with good helper
Sure +Support! GO FOR IT!
Hope for you the best

Reaction score
+ support

Gave Alabin some of my money because I left because he deserves it. He deserves Enforcer too.

Knows the rules really well, meets every single requirement easily.

Reaction score
+Support.

- Good understaning of the rules;
- Helpful guy;
- Nice guy

Good luck mate :)

Reaction score
* My reasons why I feel that Alabin should be accepted and retrive the rank; Enforcer

- Alabin is a great guy and he defends both sides in a situations meaning he is not biased and leaves his friendship with someone in situations
- Has a high standard knowledge of the rules meaning he can enforcer them in a very good way which also means he can enforce them in a way that some people are not ready / able to.
- Is very friendly and can get along with other people very easily
- Is very calm in situations and does NOT feel threatend by someone if he's taken into an admin situation he can easily remain calm and state his reasons for his actions.

Reaction score
+Support! - You're a great guy to be around and you know the rules extremley well!! It would be great to see you become an Enforcer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.