[Enforcer] Mr.Freezie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Walter Perkins.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:33598143

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Beacuse im friendly, now the rules, im active and i really like your community. I have been playing perp for ages i know anything there is to know about perp as its my favorite gamemode! I really do think that i could become a great enforcer and that i could make out with the rest of the staff. I got a mic wich is working perfectly and my english is great for my age. Already from the first time i joined i made it out with pretty much everyone on the server so i would be a great enforcer to keep an eye on peoples who are not following the rules but still be friendly and calm. If i should say it by myself, my rp is great, i really like to make alot out of my rp. The other day i went rping with the mayor and his ss it was great and i think 2 of the guys was enforcer's too. I'm great at administrations stuffs and always being fair but straight, i think its important that people's follow the rules but that they can have fun on the server too. I'm aktive like everyday from i get home from school and almost until i go to bed. And as im still in school i got the time for it and i will surely do what i can to help the server. I can contribute a lot of things as Enforcer. For example, I make sure to keep the chat clean and free of controversy. I believe that I can do Perpheads to a more gallant place to be for everyone. I am very well informed about the rules of Perpheads, ive even read them several times. I am even inside and look at the rules regularly to keep myself updated with the changes. I am very active and always write neatly in the chat. I would say that my average time on Perpheads a day is around. 4-6 hours, if not more. Of course I am also very active on the forum and check it several times a day. I also believe that I can bring some new ideas to the server.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been admin on alot of different servers, most darkrp, in fact i have had my own perp server but i closed it down as i thought it was to expensive to keep up. I have also been administrating in other games and i think that also give me some experience cup basicly administrating is the same no matter what game you are playing, it is just to secure the server from hackers, rule breakers etc. So yeah i got alot of experience. You should choose me because I am always sweet and always will answer people on the things they need help with. And I am very active on the server and on the forum. I am a sweet boy who will always be there and always help others when they need help.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to say that your community is great and i cant wait to work together with the whole staff team. As i said, i have already made out with some of the guys from the staff team and i actually also handled an admin situation and it went very well. I know the rules so always following and keep people's following the rules ALWAYS! Thanks for you time and i hope you will get something positive out of this application. I can help with high activity on Perpheads. While this high level of activity, I am often as early or as late into the night as the other Enforcers have gone to bed. I even think I have a good language and is good to dialogue with other people and create a good and fun environment to play in. I think that the chat is a big part of Perpheads because it gives you the opportunity to talk to other peoples, but also that it can put you in a happy mood depending on how they are written in it. I know you get many requests of people as equally interested in having the role like me, but i still hope that I am different I am and that, therefore you decide to choose me. I am positive and I'm happy, but also always ready to help where I can. I want the best for everyone even if it is not always possible.

- My mic is working perfect.
- I speak well English.
- I got alot of time to play.
- I'm mature.
- I got the experience.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
-Skype: (ask due to that i dont want all to know, same with my email)
-Steam name: Mr. Freezie.

Sorry for any gramma fails. If you got any other questions then feel free to ask!

Reaction score
-Support You have been staff member on mine and my friends server, and your actions are showing that i do not think you are ready for a position on this server aswell. You are not taking things seriously.

SenlinGames;n30121 said:
You don't meet the requirements; you've been banned within 30 days.

And you do not meet the requirements as SenlinGames Said.

Reaction score
-Support Like RayoZ said you are not taking anything serious and I don't want you to destory the server. Thanks Bye

Reaction score
Im taking everything serious, if peoples just respect me, you didint, keep saying alot of shitty stuffs to me, both you and rayoz, and i'm not destroying the server, you have threaten me to ban me from this server and some others, in my opinion you shall get banned from the community, dont want you to threat players for nothing, i rdmed you one time on you own server as we made fun, you raged.

Reaction score
BTW Hugo you are not taking anything serious, just so you know it. Keep abusing, fucks up everything, dont comment on other peoples thread with you opinion from your own server, wich is lies. You keep rdming, abusing etc. on your own server, so good luck getting staff if you ever gonna apply for that as you are exactly a guy peoples dont want on a server.

Reaction score
Mr.Freezie said:
BTW Hugo you are not taking anything serious, just so you know it. Keep abusing, fucks up everything, dont comment on other peoples thread with you opinion from your own server, wich is lies. You keep rdming, abusing etc. on your own server, so good luck getting staff if you ever gonna apply for that as you are exactly a guy peoples dont want on a server.
He can post his thoughts on this apply if he wants even if its from his server. It can still affect this server.

Reaction score
Mr.Freezie said:
Im taking everything serious, if peoples just respect me, you didint, keep saying alot of shitty stuffs to me, both you and rayoz, and i'm not destroying the server, you have threaten me to ban me from this server and some others, in my opinion you shall get banned from the community, dont want you to threat players for nothing, i rdmed you one time on you own server as we made fun, you raged.
You just said that you rdmed. Thats a ban on this server aswell no diffrence.

Reaction score
RayoZ and hugoaron just leave this topic. You've made your point so stop trying even harder for him to get denied, its obvious you have some kind of hate towards him.

Reaction score
Jazz said:
RayoZ and hugoaron just leave this topic. You've made your point so stop trying even harder for him to get denied, its obvious you have some kind of hate towards him.
We are not Intentionally trying to get him denied. We are posting our thoughts of him as staff.

Reaction score
Mr.Freezie said:
So he can still break rules on this topic? What are you trying to say?

Reaction score
Let's stay on topic guys. Anyway, -support from me, sorry, your OOC manner and IC manner need to be improved. It may be a maturity thing; but there is a pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.