Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
INGAME-NAME:
Edward Inver
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:64235853

Gender? Male

Why should I be Enforcer?
The reason why I should be a Enforcer is that I think I can take responsibility in any situations on Perpheads . I see s rule breakers quit few a day and I do my best to say what they have done wrong. I think I have a lot of experience about Perpheads server. I joined the server about October 2013. I am friendly and I know what I am doing, but I think that I am giving a good influence about who I am and why I am here. I am playing Perpheads for the good community, taking responsibility in situations.
My currently game time on Perpheads is 2 weeks I believe I can perform good work for helping and solve problems between players

Anything else to add?
Yeh im sorry this wasn't long I aint a good writng :(
Contact me on:
- Steam

Reaction score
-Support
Sorry, but this application makes me want to drink bleach

Reaction score
To start of with, you didn't even use the correct template. Anyway, I don't feel you're ready as you aren't active enough, and im not sure on your knowledge of the rules. I suggest playing more, going on TS3 more, and make yourself known in the community with your rule knowledge and RP skills.

Trande

[PH]Chicken said:
-support nearlly got me banned for raiding his house.
Is it his fault if you nearly get banned? The "nearly" shows that you may did something against the rules.

Reaction score
- Support.

I see you in-game on occasion, but when I do I sometimes see you breaking a minor rule and stuff similar to that. You are very in-active on the forums and I feel that you should become more fluent with the rules and become more active on the forums before re-applying.

Reaction score
Good at roleplaying but lack of a presence on the community.

-support

Trande

Alright roleplayer, and saw him quite often. I think he should have a chance + support

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
No one even knows who you are...
I just had an situation with you, Although you handled it fine, you still broke the rules. so for that i'm going to give you a neutral support

Reaction score
-Support, I think your application should be improved. Try and use help chat to the best of your ability and maybe join us on Team Speak and we could get to know you, the IP is perpheads.com

Status
Not open for further replies.