Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1544476524600.png

CANDIDATES PERSONAL INFORMATION

STEAM NAME: Appricey

IN-GAME NAME: Lucifer Winters

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:104843094

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

- Introduction

Hello, I'm Lucifer/Dylan/Appricey I've been a member of the perpheads community since early 2015 and I've remained a member since. I initially joined out of curiosity of the game mode and it eventually became a place where I would regularly come to role play. Since joining I've made a lot of new friends I've developed a lot of skills that help me in my real life and I've held many positions within the server that I'm proud to have achieved. Ranging from being a moderator to being a lieutenant within the plpd I've experienced a lot of what perp has to offer.

- Why I want to become an enforcer (again)

When I first became a full time member of this community I've had an ambition to join the staff team and through many applications I continued to strive to join the team and on March 1st 2017 I achieved my goal and was accepted into the staff team. Now I'm here once again re-applying to join the team for essentially the same reasons as I had on March 1st 2017. Since I resigned a couple of months (probably not even that long ago) I've regretted my decision in resigning, I thought that leaving the staff team would allow me to transition into college life, however I was wrong and it made no difference in resigning. I miss having the ability to assist users in much deeper ways than you can without being a member of staff and I would love to rejoin the staff team and assist them in executing their roles as staff members through helping and enforcing the rules of the server. During my time as a staff member I wanted to make the best impression possible on both my peers and the members of the community that I had the pleasure of assisting and while sometimes that didn't go the way I wanted it to and leaving mixed feelings on a lot of different people as a staff member I always tried my hardest to make the best impression possible and while some people may not have realized that when I was handing out punishments I was 100% confident in every decision I made during my time. I'm looking to regain this position as a means to expand on my contribution to the staff team and the server and expand my responsibilities further if I'm to regain a position as a moderator.

I feel that retaking this role will be the perfect opportunity for me to do better than I did previously and increasing the perception of myself to others.

- Why I should be chosen.

I feel I should be chosen to become an enforcer because despite a lot of my flaws and mistakes during my time as a staff member previously I worked extremely hard and put a lot of dedication into the responsibilities I had undertaken, but this time I feel with that little more experience and motivation that I am to improve on what I had done the last time and work harder to increase reputation and demonstrate and expand new skills. I believe that as a staff member previously I demonstrated to a lot of the admins and current senior admins that I am capable of enforcing the rules and working hard to increase the experiences of players within the server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAM-SPEAK:

Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I would like to thank the senior administration team for the opportunity to apply for this position and I look forward to hearing a result from them.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hello Welshman,
Previously as staff I feel you worked very hard for the opportunity however this app seems to have minimal effort. I only ever see you as an officer and am not comfortable with people that don't involve themselves in most criminal roleplay to enforce the rules in doing so. You're a lad and a friendly guy however I feel you can take things too personal for example you felt targeted by this post:
Would you rather a Christian minecraft server is nobody breaks laws? Nobody thinks "I cant afford a 10k ticket so i'm not going to raid or rob the bank" it just comes as a necessity. As a PD you shouldn't be aiming for completely no crime. Same as being a criminal you should not aim for police being awful because it would be boring in both cases. This isn't real life. If a new player gets a 10k ticket they're obviously more likely to leave. If another player gets a 10k ticket, they'll probably fish or grow drugs for the next hour to cover the cost of the ticket and anything else they lost or used. Just because a power hungry cop that did not know what liable means chose to give him a max ticket which benefits nobody just because they never play as a minority criminal.
This post was not directed towards anyone but an opinion on PD members I did not mention to cause problems.

TL;DR

You tried so hard to be staff previously and I was glad you were accepted, I think you need to do so again because I wouldn't expect to walk back with the amount of effort in this post.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You been inactive for some time and came back recently and immediately applying for enforcer, i think you should wait another month or two and be more active, i seen you today on the server and haven't seen you that active with /help chat or giving out any help just saw you the whole time as a cop.

Reaction score
tbh I never have felt you been really active enough now or when you held the position, now not that I have been the pinnacle of activity myself. When I do have my few months where I begin playing again to then stop due to life, has usually been when you were recently accepted, and I just can't say I see you on enough to show that you are a good candidate over other applicants that may come with the passing weeks. I will remain neutral but in order to give you some fully constructive feedback I must say when you were staff you weren't awful aside from your rollercoaster that was activity, and your a pretty chill dude, we haven't always met eye to eye, but working with you closely for roughly 2 months showed me that you are a caring individual who has a love for the community and wants to help it. Prove me wrong about your activity in the coming weeks and I will eat a used tampon. Neutral

Reaction score
You aren't active enough in my opinion. Niko was a moderator and then he resigned and then became a moderator again and then he resigned again. I don't believe that you have enough motivation to stay active so in my opinion there's no point to apply. I don't think that anybody would lose anything if you became an enforcer but you would just fill up a good slot for someone else who hasn't been an enforcer yet with your possible inactivity. If you feel like you have enough motivation to stay active, I don't see why not tho. So I kinda support this application. You're a good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.