Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Steam Name: AyJay
In Game Name: AyJay Harlem

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62965062

Why do you want to be an Enforcer:
Since my previous application, I feel that I have done everything I can in terms of improvement. I fully appreciate and understand the decision on my previous application. I have kept a consistent amount of high activity in-game, the forums and Teamspeak 3. I've attempted to improve on constructive feedback given, and have utilized /help as much as possible to help out members of the community who need assistance. I believe that I am in a position currently where I can easily fit into the Enforcer role and be an effective and productive staff member.

My style of administration is something I believe could assist the staff team again, I'm a very hard and dedicated worker, and I believe I have proved this during both times I have been a staff member previously. There were few weeks in both times I was staff where I did not have the highest report count. Of course, quality is more important than quantity - and I feel that the way I conducted admin sits allowed for a fair, and in-depth result into many situations and reports. I'm extremely familiar with administration tools, and handling reports in general. I always made sure that all participants of reports handled by myself were happy with the outcome.

I understand I'm quite a controversial choice of candidate, but I have grafted hard, and I have put in the work. I believe I can be nothing but positive within the staff team yet again.

I've been a part of the community for years now, and I've had my fair share of ups and downs within the community. I've dedicated a bunch of time towards PERPHeads, and a large part of that time was spent administrating within the staff team both in 2014 and then again in 2015. Two years on, and I feel that I am more than ready to apply for this position.

I've been back in the community for around 6-7 months now, and within that time I've mostly been a part of the Police Department. I believe that the Police Department has really solidified my activity, and has given me a bigger reason to be here. Being within the staff team was honestly the best part of my time here. This place means a lot to me, and being within a team of people giving their spare time to keep PERPheads going is pretty brilliant to me.

The staff team was pretty much all I knew, responding to reports for hours on end, and the general experience of being within the staff team just felt right to me.
I understand fully I'm a hard choice and I have shown immature behavior in the past, but I know that I will be a positive impact in the staff team again, people can improve from negative stigmas and a lot of the current staff team have proven that. - There's no doubt in my mind that I am ready for this, and I want it more than I ever have done. I'm a hard working person with a strong passion for administration, and I feel the style of administration I've developed over the years will prove to be effective and be a positive impact.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Reaction score
I've noticed a significant difference in your activity in the help chat and believe you're fully trying your best to help out newer members of the community with their issues regarding bugs or the police. You tend to have a serious attitude towards situations and from what I read over chat you're capable of explaining when things are going wrong. Definitely a decent candidate for the role of enforcer. +Support.

Reaction score
AyJay has never behaved badly when I have been online. He is always acting very professionally when he is an officer. It would be a bad mistake to not to give him a chance as an enforcer. He would be a great one.

Reaction score
(I have never really posted in one of these but i just seen that you have reapplied)
I have seen you more in-game and helping people which are new within the community. sometime back you helped me out when i had a problem within the PLPD and you didnt mess around you got it sorted within the time frame you provided to me im glad you are trying for enforcer again because i believe you deserve it this time +Support
Good luck

Reaction score
AyJay has come a long way after coming back from his ban, he has quite clearly changed and I feel as though he would be a very valuable asset to the staff team, very easily one of the top candidates for the enforcer position, I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
I Never played when you were banned so I never witnessed the incidents but the bans were extreme in the sense of what you did. Although I didn’t know you before I can tell you have no malicious intent when going about, you have built a new reputation on which you are hardworking and committed to what you do - this is proven by your work within the PD. Your rule knowledge is great but I can’t help but think the damage is done with your bans. -Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.