STEAM NAME:
Charlie Collins.

IN-GAME NAME:
Charlie Collins.

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:121577303

England.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I would like to become an enforcer as I feel like I have been apart of the community enough to put me at this chance to apply, To try and join the perpheads staff team.
Becoming an enforcer would be somewhat of an accomplishment for my self as it would be a lot different to any other server I have been staff on.
I do also feel like I have been here long enough that I have gained somewhat trust from the players and staff as I have always been honest when it comes to anything.

I have no bans on record and I only have 4 warning which 3 of them are for 3.4 and 1 is for 5.1, From my self-being given these warnings I have learned not to do what I did wrong and as you can tell I have not been given any sort of warning nor ban for months now. Also from any warning, i was given I looked over what I did and read the rules, So I would not get a ban as I knew within time I was going to apply to become an enforcer.

I have always been happy to help people as you can tell by me being a Road traffic trainer in the PD and a police training assistant so I am always looking over peoples applications and giving them feedback to make them better and just little things like that, Also within that of me being a PTA I have to help people on the academy server doing there stage 4 and 3 for RTU and for the normal police so on there I have the god stick as well as the power to make sure that any officers who come on the server behave and dont mess around when there is a training seeion being hosted.

I also do have experiences with god stick which the server uses to enforcer the rules, I was a Senior Admin on an old Santos RP server which I was apart of there staff team for about 4 to 6 months I would like to think and with being a staff member on that I had to deal with all kinds of admins sits about people killing without reason and many of things like that. I was also apart of the team that looked over application for people who wanted to become a staff member.

Another reason for me applying would have to be that I am on the server a lot of the time when no staff are on like at night time so having me be apart of the staff team would help people at late night problems like people killing for no reason and doing stupid things. This is because I am 18 I also have nothing to do with my day so I am free and stay up until like 6 am. This is not just the only reason, It is as well as making sure that if I was to be given the rank of enforcer I would make sure I would do my best and work alongside the other staff members and also to ask for help when needed as well as maybe to help other staff.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes, I am on the team speak all the time when I am on or off the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Not at this moment. Thank you for reading this and I hope everyone has a nice day.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, you are an amazing guy and absolutely hilarious, but I think you are too hot-headed and immature for this kind of role. Again, I love hanging out with you, but enforcer just isn’t for you. Good luck with your application :)

Deleted member 6228

You'e a nice guy as said, but you only ever play the police part of perp, it's a no from me unless you get experience in every part of perp

JRW

Reaction score
+Support, good mate of mine not making my decision to support your application biased, the reason I’m supporting is because you know the rules well and know how to enforce them

Reaction score
+ SUPPORT

I feel as though you would make a great staff member. You're a reliable, well liked member of the community and you're very in touch with the rules.

Good luck with this application.

Reaction score
You may be a nice guy, but you really don't stand out as a particularly strong candidate. I hardly ever see you helping out in OOC or /help, and you've not tried making any suggestions to properly improve the server. Your roleplay doesn't stand out to me as high quality, and your activity seems pretty poor from what I can see.

Reaction score
In my opinion, I don't think you should be accepted due to many reasons. Let's first of all start off when you was staff on a Santos RP community, in the administration situation, you did not take into account any of my story, thus biased, and also denied my ban dispute on that community because it was 'admin stuff', whatever you meant by that. I'm not sure if you were intentionally biased. You were also demoted later. @Thomas Fredrick

I've never seen you help out in chat and from what I've experienced in that community not so long ago, it seems that you were very rude and don't possess the qualities or skills to be a staff member, correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not saying the old community stops you from being an Enforcer, but I haven't really seen any change in your ways.

Furthermore, I've never seen you help out in chat, all I've seen you do is role-play as an officer, which alone is not enough to be an Enforcer. Huge -Support, sorry.

Reaction score
Overall Charlie I find you to be a great guy to be around, your extremely friendly and nice. Along with this you are a very good PTA since first getting the Job on Monday I have been extremely pleased with most parts of your conduct. The one issue I have is sometimes you tend to not listen, while doing stage 3’s with you that has been my main issue, and I think in order to be successful in a position within the Staff Team you really need to be able to listen, whether it be for reports or meetings it’s very important to hear all of the story, and from my current view you don’t exactly fit for the position due to that factor. I would love to see you becoem enforcer eventually but first I think you need to work on listening to your peers.
Good luck Charlie.

Reaction score
+Support/-Support

Charlie you are an amazing guy. An hilarious and extremely nice guy. Dont get me wrong mate. I do not think you are ready for this position. Not yet. But I think you need more experience. But I know that you will be ready for it soon man.

Reaction score
  • You're a really nice guy with good intentions however I've not seen a single thing that should warrant you becoming Enforcer. You are incredibly inactive in Help chat and OOC, nor have you had an outstanding amount of recommendations. My advise would be to increase activity in help chat and make a name for yourself within the server before reapplying. :)
For now its -Support

Status
Not open for further replies.