Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear Perpheads Staff!

I hereby apply to become an enforcer.

IN-GAME NAME:
My in-game name is Jack Kennedy.

STEAM ID: My Steam-ID is the following: STEAM_0:1:36558459

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I want to become an enforcer, to support the community with my experience. I got so many ideas for the PERP server.. My greatest desire is to help the players. It makes me happy, when i'm able to help somebody. And it makes me even more happy when i successfully helped them! Besides, i'm able to be nearly 24/7 online. I often play with my laptop when i'm at work. Following all the rules is a must for me. If a player breaks a rule, i'm the kind of person, who tries to teach the player how he should play; a ban is the last solution. Also, i keep calm at every situation. Guys can insult me.. But they can't make me angry. Justice is an essential thing for me. Fairness in relation to anyone is more than important.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes. I've served as an admin on some other servers. That includes Garry's Mod servers (Admin at 'GMC - GMod Community' and Senior Admin at 'SpaceMonkeys'), San-Andreas Multiplayer servers (Junior Admin at 'Real-San-Andreas') and World of Warcraft private-servers (Head Admin at 'Emilan-WoW', Division Leader at 'ExiliuM Network', Gamemaster at 'Dual Storm WoW' and some other projects, i can't remember.)
I got years of experience being a staff member, at multiple games and positions.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
To be honest, the last days i wasn't very active on the TeamSpeak³ server. I'll be more active from today, as i kinda miss the funny evenings with the community.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Actually, i want to say a few words. First, thank you for taking the time and reading my application. I appreciate constructive criticism.
To the staff management: I look forward to your decision and would be more than happy, if you could give me a chance.
Thanks!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Best regards,

- Kermit

Reaction score
Hello Kermit, you can be a great guy and so on. but as You've been disrespecting me not helping me when you're a cop because "you dont like me" because of that I'm gonna have to -support it until I see a change

Reaction score
To be honest i never saw you, it could be that i'm not that active these lasts days, but even befor i don't remember i heve ever heard your name -support

Reaction score
I had an admin sit with you yesterday about the folloing thing: Killing without a valid reason(some people call it RDM som dm). You showed no problems in the admin sit, you were understanding and calm although i am not sure about your statement in the admin sit when you said "I am so high right now", I hope it was not serious because taking drugs and roleplaying is something were a specific User can tell you a story and if that is actually true, i see no right at all why we should let you in the administration team. Even if the drugs story was just a joke, i will still give you a - Support as you don't fully know the rules enough to an extend, where you can enforce them and you never show presence on our TS3 server, in the OOC chat and in the help chat. The only presence i get from you is in admin sits.

Reaction score
I never saw you ingame, I never and yes i mean it, I never saw you ingame at any point of my gameplay, And i have played for all the last days in this week. So a -Support from here. Just to add,
You joined this forum today, And you havn't been on for minimum 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had an admin sit with you yesterday about the folloing thing: Killing without a valid reason(some people call it RDM som dm). You showed no problems in the admin sit, you were understanding and calm although i am not sure about your statement in the admin sit when you said "I am so high right now", I hope it was not serious because taking drugs and roleplaying is something were a specific User can tell you a story and if that is actually true, i see no right at all why we should let you in the administration team. Even if the drugs story was just a joke, i will still give you a - Support as you don't fully know the rules enough to an extend, where you can enforce them and you never show presence on our TS3 server, in the OOC chat and in the help chat. The only presence i get from you is in admin sits.
Yes i agree with you, i was in that admin situation. i believe you got a warning for that action.

Reaction score
Just like Mannerwaffel said, you said you were 'high' that day. if you really wanna be a staff member, you should not 'RDM' me for insulting you which was IC, but after that report you said you were 'high' and you said sorry, but you got a warning for that (RDM without a valid reason and in front of a NPC), as far as i seen you around i dont really have the feeling that you know the rules and play by the rules. i give you a -Support.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Not a clue who you are, never see you on the teamspeak and can not judge you in-depth due to the lack of knowledge about you.

Your application shows good points about you, therefore I will go with a

+/- support.

Reaction score
You do not meet the requirements for this position. You have a warning for RDM very recently which is not at all acceptable from a staff member.

Reaction score
Denied - You do not meet the requirements, you have a ban on record from this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.