Kermit's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear Senior Administration; Dear Perpheads Community!

I hereby apply to become an enforcer.

IN-GAME NAME:
My IC name is Jack Mason.

AGE: I am 27 years old. [Date of birth: 9th November 1987]

STEAM ID: My Steam-ID is the following: STEAM_0:1:36558459

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I want to become an enforcer, to support the community with my experience. I got so many ideas for the PERP server.. My greatest desire is to help the players. It makes me happy, when i'm able to help somebody. And it makes me even more happy when i successfully helped them! Besides, i'm able to be nearly always online. I often play at work, using my laptop. Following & knowing all the rules is a must for me. If a player breaks a rule, i'm the kind of person, who tries to teach the player how he should play; a ban is the last solution. Also, i keep calm at every situation. People can insult me.. But they can't make me angry. Justice is an essential thing for me. Fairness in relation to anyone is more than important.

I'm a proud member of Perpheads since a very long time.. I'd even call it my "second home". In all the time, i experienced fantastic and bad moments. Friendly and less nice people. I've made mistakes in the past.. But however: Every single day in this community was a pleasure.
Now it's time for the next step: This application.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes. I've served as an admin on some other servers. That includes Garry's Mod servers (Admin at 'GMC - GMod Community' and Senior Admin at 'SpaceMonkeys PERP'), San-Andreas Multiplayer servers (Junior Admin at 'Real-San-Andreas') and World of Warcraft private-servers (Head Admin at 'Emilan-WoW', Division Leader at 'ExiliuM Network', Gamemaster at 'Dual Storm WoW' and some other projects, i can't remember.)
I got years of experience being a staff member, at multiple games and positions.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Of course. It's alot of fun to chat with the other players on the TeamSpeak³ server, so you can find me there nearly every day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Actually, i want to say a few words. Firstly, thank you for taking the time and reading my application. I appreciate constructive criticism.
To the staff management: I look forward to your decision and would be more than happy, if you could give me a chance.

Thanks!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Yours sincerely,

- Kermit

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've seen you a few times but you need to be more active.
Here's a plus though: You're one of the nicest guys in this community.

Neutral
When I return from vacation, ill see if you're on more.

Reaction score
You look very promising and I agree regulating the rules should not be about banning it should be making sure that they understand the rules. The rules needs to be understood before they can be followed otherwise they are just words.

While I do not think I have seen you on the server I admit I have only started playing again recently.

Neutral until I have seen you in action.

Reaction score
As people have stated above your activity doesn't seem to be ideal for an Enforcer candinate. And I don't really know much about you except that you always type ''- Kermit'' at the end of your posts. All-in-all I haven't seen quite enough of you to make a judgement.

Reaction score
I do not think you are ready for this rank.

- I never see you online.
- I never see you helping in OOC Chat or Help chat when you are online.
- I think you should wait a few more weeks.

Reaction score
A big thanks goes to everyone, that have posted below my application yet!
As you can see in some comments, people seem to don't know either me or my name.

I can't imagine, why this happens.. I'm on the server every day & for multiple hours. I also send OOC and /help messages frequently.
So, why don't they know my name? Maybe, because they may only know my "actual steam name": [PH] тѕсм.Kermit (For some reason, several players think, that my name isn't "Kermit" but "тѕсм". That's why i'm posting this.)

Deleted member 27

Hey mate.
I have to be honest with you: I've never seen you in OOC or /help chat.
Never heard of you or roleplayed with you.
Here's a tip: Go to TeamSpeak and talk with us to get you more well known, try to join a org and roleplay with them, demonstrate that you know all the rules and all the laws, and just have fun!

Reaction score
Hey mate.
I have to be honest with you: I've never seen you in OOC or /help chat.
Never heard of you or roleplayed with you.
Here's a tip: Go to TeamSpeak and talk with us to get you more well known, try to join a org and roleplay with them, demonstrate that you know all the rules and all the laws, and just have fun!
He's on teamspeak every day, he's a supervisor, i think he knows the rules and laws

Reaction score
Hey man. I waited for a bit before I posted this.

The reason I was holding back writing this for a while was to watch you in game a little when you were an officer. You are an amazing role player and I've talked to you out of character as well. You are very friendly to anyone you talk to and you know your laws and rules very well (To what I've witnessed)

Even when you got a few -supports you posted a thank you for the feedback showing that you are a calm guy that is willing to take constitutive criticism well to improve yourself. I think you would make an excellent enforcer.

here are a few things you should do as much as you can without impeding your role play: Be very active on /help and /ooc and post in a lot of BR showing rules a person has or has not broken to show your knowledge of the rules. This will show many people (including staff members) That you know rules and can enforce them.

If you keep working at it I think you would make an excellent enforcer. Your already an excellent supervisor and role player.

Reaction score
Looks like a good thread, hope you get approved :)

User got warned for "2.4 Constructive supports - When supporting a suggestion, ban appeal, ban request, warning dispute users are expected to be constructive with their replies by having reasoning and further information." -The-Devils-Son

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+support a nice guy i think hes fit for the staff team :)

User was warned for "2.4 Constructive supports - When supporting a suggestion, ban appeal, ban request, warning dispute users are expected to be constructive with their replies by having reasoning and further information." -The-Devils-son

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Met him in teamspeak mainly, sometimes in game, seems like a nice guy, and I think he'd make a nice addition to the staff.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, in order to improve we suggest you work on the following:
  • Increase your activity on the forums and the teamspeak to become known by the community.
  • Have a presence in help chat and OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.