Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
My information:

Steam Name: </Samuel>

In-Game Name: Samuel Checky-Sheppard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42929463

Why do you want to be an enforcer:

My first application got denied as the senior administration team had not seen my rule knowledge and my second application got denied as they wanted to see me helping new players in-game, and that is what I have done. I am answering questions and helping players in both ooc and help chat when needed.

There are many reasons for me wanting to become an enforcer, but one of the biggest ones are that I like to help people, and I feel that I can do this in much a better way as a staff member, I have been playing on perpheads for a very long time and I have had an amazing time on the server, and I now want to give back to the community. I believe I have both the rule and law knowledge needed to become a staff member, and this is what I also have been told by several staff members/members of the community​

Involvement:

I often engage in passiverp and try to do the best thing out of any role play situation, I am involved in the Police Department both IC and OOC. I currently hold the rank of Captain within the Department, and I am currently the head of internal affairs, I think that this shows that I have a good knowledge of both rules and laws and that I have a good judgement, and that I have investigation skills.​

Previous experience:

I have been a staff member on a few servers, most of them was DarkRP or similar so I do not really remember their names or what rank I had as this was many years ago, I was an administrator on ZARP PERP and an moderator on ZARP DarkRP for a few months in 2014, and more recently I was a staff member on Eternal Gaming.​

Bans and Warnings:

My last ban was over 10 months ago and my last warning was given to me over 2 years ago.

a97c6bedca.png

d6faf2ca05.png

Do you have anything else to say:

I appreciate any and all feedback​

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week - 1 Month.

• No recent in-game bans and warnings on record -

• You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them -

• You must have access to and use a microphone -

• You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server -

Reaction score
+Support

Honestly I see no reason why Samuel shouldn't be accepted. He is an absolutely outstanding member within the community, with an excellent rule and law knowledge. He is an absolute pleasure to role play with, and I look forward to seeing him within the staff team!

Good luck with your application :)

Reaction score
+ support

This guy is really really friendly and a nice guy, he's amazing member of the community and he's rule and law knowledge is amazing, he's a really good cop he's known, and i can already see the staff team way better with you in it !
Best of luck mate.

Reaction score
My opinion has not changed thus I will be pasting the same reply to his last application.

• I will be supporting this application.

I don't recall seeing Samuel ever break a rule.

I've never seen a report made about him.
    He obviously has great rule and law knowledge.

He is an outstanding member of this community and he would fit perfectly within the team.

I wish you all of the best mate.

Reaction score
Don't know why you'd get a warning for this
b45ee24d2f.png

Anyways, Samuel is a very lovely individual that I had noticed doing great work before. He has a great understanding of the rules and knows how to act in situations very well. His roleplay is also pretty nice which I noticed in the interrogation room after turning myself in for self defence ;)

Anyways, there is so much to write but honestly, if you want better and longer key points look at the +supports above (and from your previous application), I can agree to all of them and I don't see anything wrong with you being an Enforcer in the future soon.

Reaction score
I gonna +support i know samuel for long time he is a great guy know rules and laws and very helpful i would love to see u enforcer because u reallly deserv it wish u best of luck :D

Reaction score
Samuel puts in a consistent amount of effort and always demonstrates a proper knowledge of the rules. I feel that the addition of Samuel to the administrative team would only bring benefits and I feel he is an excellent and outstanding candidate.

Reaction score
Samuel has mentored me and taught me many of the rules and laws within perp. He dedicates his time to great roleplay and ensuring new players enjoy themselves and are not caught up in any trouble! Great staff qualities if you ask me.

Reaction score
Didn't notice this one till now.

Samuel is by far one of the best police officers I've ever had the pleasure of working with, his RP is unparalleled.
He knows the rules well, his ban/warning record is good, only minor warnings, and the usual sweater ban that almost everyone has from early on.
He is a friendly person, and is if someone needs any help, you can be sure he will reply with the right answer.
I've often found that if I ask something in /help, I rarely trust the replies, but with Sammy's replies I feel I always can.
The only con is that whenever someone else asks a question in /help, there is no chance of me getting any brownie points for replying, 'cos he steals them all :(

+Support

M

Reaction score
I've supported every single one of Samuel's enforcer applications and there is no reason for a change of heart. He performs exceptionally in the PD and creates reports and forum content with respect and humility; he gets on well with all members of the community and would be a brilliant asset to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.