Nova's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Nova

ROLEPLAY NAME: Wyatt Rodrigez

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:219240483

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: First let me introduce myself: My name is Nova also known as Wyatt Rodrigez in game, I was born and raised in New york and I'm a very nice and kind person sometimes. I been in the staff Team of perp since August 10th and I been really enjoying it. Helping the amazing people of perpheads. Why do I want to be enforcer? I answer this question because I think it's time for me to take big steps in the staff team. I been Enjoying chatting with other staff members ever since I became helper. I do think I'm a strong candidate for Enforcer. I have learned a lot since I became helper and I think I'm ready for the enforcer role.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I can help with Enforcing the rules in late hours because I live in the united states and I'm always on during late hours at a time when no other staff members are on.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server.

Reaction score
I think you have a shitty attitude for being staff. No offense, but you seem to complain a lot and talk out of RP a lot. Not trying to be mean, it's just three times I have been near you and you've been balling on about out of RP nonsense in public and seem to have a bad attitude about things. I don't really see other helpers doing such.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think you have a shitty attitude for being staff. No offense, but you seem to complain a lot and talk out of RP a lot.
i'm not perfect but I'll try my best. But I appreciate the comments bro I know you weren't trying to be mean. But I appreciate the feedback on how to improve myself

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support
In my opinion , Nova deserves enforcer he is playing since may but he already has excellent rules acknowledge,being very active on the server which helps a lot because nova sometimes is online when other staff aren't and there are rulebreakers.Nova is very respectull and never saw him being toxic or as Simon said "Compaining a lot" .
I wish you good luck and i hope i will see you as enforcer on the server!

Reaction score
no offence but you seem like you have just used helper to mess with your mates, I've never seen you help in help chat and you don't have the right attitude for enforcer, I'll elloborate on this more later

Reaction score
I've never seen you help in help chat and you don't have the right attitude for enforcer, I'll elloborate on this more later
He is pretty active in the /help chat when RP situations allow him to in my opinion, Compared to all other helpers/staff I would say he contributes around the same.

+1 From me.

Anthony has a Positive mindset, He is not biased and is very active.

Reaction score
no offence but you seem like you have just used helper to mess with your mates, I've never seen you help in help chat and you don't have the right attitude for enforcer, I'll elloborate on this more later
Not true,saw him a lot of times helping people,sometimes he may be the single staff online and still trying to help everyone.
I don’t like how you talking in OOC even if you are joking, -Support
Right,Nova is making "Your mom" jokes,but he is doing it only with friends.Since we start being friends he started doing it,i didnt like it too and i asked him and he said he wil stop if he is stressing me.i said no its ok so he is continuing to do those jokes. Try to see all his "your mom" messages,you will see they are adressed only to me,or his friends
I think you have a shitty attitude for being staff. No offense, but you seem to complain a lot and talk out of RP a lot. Not trying to be mean, it's just three times I have been near you and you've been balling on about out of RP nonsense in public and seem to have a bad attitude about things. I don't really see other helpers doing such.
Can you tell when? Because for like one month you've been offline,if you are joining only for 1-3 hours. Nova is the staff member since you've been stopped playing perpheads. So you couldn't see him doing his job very good,right? So your comment is actually non-logic,nova is being very actiue staff member and doesnt have a shitty-attitude at all. Never complained and talked out of rp,im friends with him a long time and never saw him doing this.

Nova has his minuses as everyone has,but he actually is trying to improve them

Reaction score
Now I haven’t played on this server for too long in terms of hours but whenever I have gotten on, Nova was a friendly and great guy, he has helped me a lot with everything on the server and I appreciate everything he has done for me, now I know my opinion may not matter as much since I’m still a sweater, but he has a excellent grasp on the rules and I believe he is fit to be in this role. +support

Reaction score
now that i am on a keyboard, ill add that so far all the +1/supports on this post have been from his mates, thats not the problem, id support my mate, but when people who arnt his mate give their opinions , its mostly -1's and the +1's only mention how "helpful" he is , keeping in mind this is an enforcer app

Reaction score
now that i am on a keyboard, ill add that so far all the +1/supports on this post have been from his mates, thats not the problem, id support my mate, but when people who arnt his mate give their opinions , its mostly -1's and the +1's only mention how "helpful" he is , keeping in mind this is an enforcer app
Yeah right im hs mate but u can still check that hes helping people for example in discord by searching his messages.

Reaction score
I'm not perfect I'm trying to work on that.
I see where you're coming from and I have no problem with that

Reaction score
+support
In my opinion , Nova deserves enforcer he is playing since may but he already has excellent rules acknowledge,being very active on the server which helps a lot because nova sometimes is online when other staff aren't and there are rulebreakers.Nova is very respectull and never saw him being toxic or as Simon said "Compaining a lot" .
I wish you good luck and i hope i will see you as enforcer on the server!
You can keep your "mom jokes" in your discord/steam groups

Reaction score
Not true,saw him a lot of times helping people,sometimes he may be the single staff online and still trying to help everyone.

Right,Nova is making "Your mom" jokes,but he is doing it only with friends.Since we start being friends he started doing it,i didnt like it too and i asked him and he said he wil stop if he is stressing me.i said no its ok so he is continuing to do those jokes. Try to see all his "your mom" messages,you will see they are adressed only to me,or his friends

Can you tell when? Because for like one month you've been offline,if you are joining only for 1-3 hours. Nova is the staff member since you've been stopped playing perpheads. So you couldn't see him doing his job very good,right? So your comment is actually non-logic,nova is being very actiue staff member and doesnt have a shitty-attitude at all. Never complained and talked out of rp,im friends with him a long time and never saw him doing this.

Nova has his minuses as everyone has,but he actually is trying to improve them
Broski is on the defense right now. All I did was give my honest opinion based off my dealings with him. I'm not going into my demo folder to go out of my way to prove to you that he was doing these things. I replied to this thread to try and hopefully make him aware his attitude might need a little adjusting but I didn't see anything else wrong. The whole point for me replying with my (non biased) reply. Was to intend to make aware that his attitude in RP and out of character can be a little off sometimes and he can improve upon it if he believes it was necessary. it ain't deep bro, calm down you actin like he's your firstborn son or sumthin. He's applying for a staff position and attitude is a big deal it can determine between a slow wise person and a belligerent power tripper.

Reaction score
Broski is on the defense right now. All I did was give my honest opinion based off my dealings with him. I'm not going into my demo folder to go out of my way to prove to you that he was doing these things. I replied to this thread to try and hopefully make him aware his attitude might need a little adjusting but I didn't see anything else wrong. The whole point for me replying with my (non biased) reply. Was to intend to make aware that his attitude in RP and out of character can be a little off sometimes and he can improve upon it if he believes it was necessary. it aint deep bro, calm down you actin like he's your firstborn son or sumthin
I wasn't offended by your comment, I know what you mean't. All these -1 comments are just making me stronger and is making me wanting to improve myself. So I appreciate you guys commenting

Status
Not open for further replies.