Nova's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I wasn't offended by your comment, I know what you mean't. All these -1 comments are just making me stronger and is making me wanting to improve myself. So I appreciate you guys commenting
This wasn't directed towards you @Grophyanskiy_ is acting like it's him signing up for the position rn lol. You're chillin, idk why he's so heavy rn I was just trying to make you aware I noticed something. You definitely can improve, I think we all can in that department.

Reaction score
i appercaite the comments regardless what it is, It can be +1 or -1. I just appreciate you guys commenting

Reaction score
He is pretty active in the /help chat when RP situations allow him to in my opinion, Compared to all other helpers/staff I would say he contributes around the same.

+1 From me.

Anthony has a Positive mindset, He is not biased and is very active.
Who's anthony, he is NOT anthony?

This not anthony guy already is very strict about rules from what I saw and he condemns or stops rulebreaks when he sees them already. I'm not here to discuss how good of a helper he is but his rule knowledge and his behavior towards minges gives enough reason to let him have a chance at it in my opinion.

Reaction score
Top Minge:penguin:
other than being always told off for not stopping at red intersection by wyatt and him not allowing me to build prisons cuz its against rules lmao he's a top lad, always helping out other players and has stupendous rule knowledge, although helper I've seen him advise players and his friends against not breaking rules when he sees it happen or about to and has actually stopped rdms and other rule breaks a fair few times.

I would deffo recommend him for enforcer [
its pretty much helper but with extra steps anyway lmao;)]
#general _ Satellas server for the lost and chaotic - Discord 18_09_2023 23_08_43 (2).png
I just wait until he doesn't look then build them anyway :muted:

Reaction score
+1
Very helpful and kind both IC and OOC, almost always the one to have replied to me in help chat, or teach me most of what I've learnt during my time around the bazaar. Would definitely trust him to make the right calls as an enforcer, and seems willing to learn if not.

Reaction score
I Support you Becoming Enforcer You've been a positive Influence with help requests & taught me how to be a Fire Fighter in Game. I think You'd be an Excellent Enforcer!!!

Reaction score
I Support you Becoming Enforcer You've been a positive Influence with help requests & taught me how to be a Fire Fighter in Game. I think You'd be an Excellent Enforcer!!!
And now look at you! You're a higher rank then me in firefighter! I'm glad I was able to make a positive impact on you!!!!

Reaction score
I'm going to be honest with you. I don't think you're anywhere near enough ready for Enforcer. From my perspective, you're very immature in general and you don't conduct yourself to a standard of how I would expect a Helper to act, let alone an Enforcer. You display a great amount of anger over situations which don't work in your favour and you tend to break character in the middle of roleplay situations because they aren't going how you want them to. You also commonly use the threat that you're going to report someone in voice chat which I just think sounds a bit power-hungry and I'm not sure I would like to see what happens when you're actually able to punish people in these situations. Furthermore, although I agree it's good to ask questions, you have been asking questions about basic rules which I would expect an Enforcer to know before receiving the role so that you can complete the duties to a high standard. I also believe there have been a few occasions where you have incorrectly provided information regarding the rules to new players so I think rule knowledge is an issue for you and should be improved on before receiving Enforcer.

I'm not saying you're a bad person I just think you should completely change the way you conduct yourself in-game before applying for Enforcer and improve your knowledge of the rules. I generally believe that if you take this criticism on-board then you would definitely be a suitable candidate but at this time I simply cannot support you for Enforcer.

Reaction score
I'm going to be honest with you. I don't think you're anywhere near enough ready for Enforcer. From my perspective, you're very immature in general and you don't conduct yourself to a standard of how I would expect a Helper to act, let alone an Enforcer. You display a great amount of anger over situations which don't work in your favour and you tend to break character in the middle of roleplay situations because they aren't going how you want them to. You also commonly use the threat that you're going to report someone in voice chat which I just think sounds a bit power-hungry and I'm not sure I would like to see what happens when you're actually able to punish people in these situations. Furthermore, although I agree it's good to ask questions, you have been asking questions about basic rules which I would expect an Enforcer to know before receiving the role so that you can complete the duties to a high standard. I also believe there have been a few occasions where you have incorrectly provided information regarding the rules to new players so I think rule knowledge is an issue for you and should be improved on before receiving Enforcer.

I'm not saying you're a bad person I just think you should completely change the way you conduct yourself in-game before applying for Enforcer and improve your knowledge of the rules. I generally believe that if you take this criticism on-board then you would definitely be a suitable candidate but at this time I simply cannot support you for Enforcer.
I'll work on it. Thanks Sean. I honestly don't think I'm ready either so I don't know why I even applied. Thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.