Enforcer Application John Magnets (Blobvis 2.0) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This page is not perfect regarding grammar and spelling, it is big and most likely has some mistakes please I am not a native Englishman :)

logo.png

So hi there I am back again for another try, last time I didn’t get much feedback, positive and negative, so please state both below so I know where I am currently, what I can improve on and what I do good!

For the lazy people who do not feel like reading the whole thread below (it is extensive I know) I got a smaller one with facts:

STEAM NAME: Blobvis 2.0

IN-GAME NAME: John Magnets

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:78329224

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

-Helping out the community

-helping the staff

-Make the best out of the community

-helping people on track and to stay on track.

-Take a new step within perp

-Improve within community

-To show how kind & warm hearted I am and helpful

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yup

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I meet all requirements and got like 46 days ingame. Furthermore the small list of the bigger list of all my positives:

-Some Positive things about me:

-Listening to others

-Wants to know everything

-Helps everyone

-Friendly

-Trying to take out the best of everyone

-Funny

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it and leave some feedback for me to improve or just how amazing I am (this sounds so selfish lul). Don’t forget to have a nice day and see you on perp!

And for the people that want to enjoy the full story:

So my STEAM NAME is Blobvis 2.0 and most of you know me if you know me as John Magnets ingame which is also currently my name. Furthermore practical of Steam is my ID: STEAM_0:1:78329224.

I am currently 17 years old and almost 18 years old and I come from the Netherlands where i was born and raised. I am currently still living in the Netherlands and it won’t change.
I want to be enforcer cause of the normal reasons such as helping out the community with it’s problems and stress, helping everyone in the staff to also put my part in to make the best out of the community as possible! And enforcing the rules and helping sweaters on the right track and older players to keep on the right track.

On the other hand I want to be enforcer because I want to make a new step within perp, I joined the police force got senior and played a while, got dispatcher and played it aswell. I feel like I am ready to take a step into the darkness of the staff team and shine a torch to see what’s happening and how I can participate the best, find my role and help. I got my P1 I got money, the first part of the game is finished, I got rich and only want to be richer, but now I also want to give a nice little touch to the bases to also add a bit of RP when for example cops come along and they don’t see only defences when you are growing.
Another reason is to improve myself within the community and let people know I am kind and warm hearted and willing to give things up for them in trade for their favour or things they give up.

And bare in mind I know all people make mistakes, that’s because we are humans, My record is medium and it is due to me in the heat of the moment helping my friends who are in clear danger or self benefit lol (I am a big collector and hate to throw stuff away, even the smallest things #greadyDutch).

As said my ban record is medium, currently containing 1 ban and 6 warnings for most of the time 3.4 which are in the heat of the moments questionable but afterwards most of the times stupid and just wanting to help others or collecting for a bigger collection.

I am way over the 1 week because my ingame time is something like 46 days ( Days: 45, Hours: 20, Minutes: 38, Seconds: 1, at (2 January 2017, 16:47), Thanks @Blicky <3 ). My last warning is exactly 1 month before or a bit more depending when I post this (lol). And with this game time I think I have quite extensive knowledge regarding the rules and I enforcer them aswell such as helping sweaters by parking in front of them if they are jaywalking in highway and forcing them in otherwise not moving and checking my own base and others (friends) so we are not breaking rules when we are defending :D. Everyone who knows me know that I am always using my headphone with microphone on TeamSpeak and ingame. In my opinion I am always active on TeamSpeak because most of the time I am online on TeamSpeak but again not always due to me feeling shitty not bothering the others xd.

The warning:
bL2QnC.jpg

Some Positive things about me:
  • Listening to others
  • Wants to know everything
  • Helps everyone
  • Friendly
  • Trying to take out the best of everyone
  • Funny (at least I hope so)

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it and leave some feedback for me to improve or just how amazing I am (this sounds so selfish lul). Don’t forget to have a nice day and see you on Perp!

Reaction score
I don't personally think from what i've seen of you that you are mature enough to enforce the rules at all. Neither have i ever seen you display any remote knowledge of the rules via helping OOC or just simply making actions requests.

-Support

- Snip -
*Realised wording was dumb

Last edited:
Reaction score
@blobvis 2.0 I like you as a player but i do not really see you as a staff member. I know you now a for a while and i see that you like to troll, there is nothing wrong with. But i believe out of my perspective you are not a guy that is ready to become a staff member.

Good luck with it.

Reaction score
1- Great Knownledge of rules/laws
2-Friendly Person
3- Helpful in /chat
4- Mature enough to handle situations ...
The staff really needs a person like Blobvis , he got 1 ban only , not like other people who got like 2-3 bans and 10+ warnings and want to become a staff member (no offense)
im absolutely giving him +Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
I haven't really seen you active in the help chat or OOC, so I can't say if you are ready or meets the requirements. Maybe you should be more active in the chat, though I have seen you all the times I have been on teamspeak, that you are pretty active there. I have seen you are couple of times In game but else I haven't really seen you sorry, but I will give you a -Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.