John Magnets Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png

STEAM NAME:
Blobvis 2.0
IN-GAME NAME: John Magnets
(used to be John Cacuzza, Johnathan Davidsson, but orginally John Magnets)
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:78329224
nl.png
The Netherlands
nl.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
So let me first introduce myself to whom don't know me.
I am John Magnets and started to play on 4th of April 2015. My first days I spend as a medic. I went it everytime to make money for my volvo Turbo. After that I made my first real friend, William. He misused me by using me to grow for him and give me just a little money in return. After some time I started to learn for myself and I became John Cacuzza. I grew and grew until i got my second car Mazda RX-8, I went on and I joined several orgs and made friends within the org and moved on due to it becoming inactive. I have been in many orgs including Cacuzza, Davidson Family, Avito, Armenian (just 2 days lol), Ewogs, Standish Family, Harpers and more which I can't remember. Within these orgs I met many wonderful persons with own characteristics and some of them became my friend while others stayed just as an orgfriend. Now more than one year further I reached quite some things. I got to the point where i belong to the cool kids ;) and I got myself a supercar (Mclaren P1), I got and lost quite some friends, became Senior Officer and more.

The now me is a tracksuited guy with cool glasses which doesn't want any enemies but will defend his own and his friend to an extent. I try to not hate people but some people just want to be negative towards me. I am trying my best to stay positive and make it fun for everyone.

In the year and 4 months I came across many rule breakers from sweaters to wrong bases. It bothered me quite much but well the only thing you can do is report and wait. Now after quite some time I think I am ready to try to become one of the staff members as well. To take action into my own hands, help people as much as possible and try to be fair and not to choose sides. I think I am good for it as I am always listening and observing before acting. If I am not sure about a case I step up to others to make sure my opinion is based on more straight facts and not on one opinion. Of course i can make up my own opinion and don't change it due to other people involved in it.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yup, lately I try to be as active as possible but you can't do everything. I try my best to not mute or not put on TS3, but sometimes combining it with the game is just impossible.

REQUIREMENTS:
Your time played on the server must be at least one week.

I am clearly over that one week, what I can see currently is 1 month but I am sure it is more than that.

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
The only ban I got and 3/4 warnings are of the sweater times with my Mazda RX-8 and 1 warning is from recently because I like to drive with my P1 and it kinda flew into a SWAT van (but not with 100 mph pretty sure, i was braking as much as possible)
oNQ60w.jpg

my bans

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
Yes I will and try my best to understand both laws and rules and will try to enforce them on anyone that is possibly breaking them and point them to it.

You must have access to and use a microphone.
Yup you can clearly hear it on TS that I have the mic needed for it.

You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.
I am trying to be as active as possible on TS and I think I am quite active.

QUALITIES:
-Flexible in hours, mostly on in holidays fully and weekends in afternoon/midday on friday, saturday, sunday.
-Able to make up own opinion if needed.
-Not easy flamed.
-stays neutral when not involved so can make a mind up after both situation are explained.
-Able to listen to others.
-Knows when to be serious and not to be serious.
-Friendly to whom is friendly back.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
So this is my first real big time application that could be of great importance. I just want to say if you are disagreeing on the application but also agreeing on the application to post why you think I am made or clearly not made for enforcer, I will use all feedback to improve myself.

boston_guide_thank_you.jpg

Side note:
I will be off on holiday on friday the 5th until the 19th so you will not see me active there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
plus1.png

Your application is well done, and you are a nice player in-game. My (RP) name is Adalyn, and I've met you before. Good Luck on your application bud.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see you sometimes and you seem like a nice person, have not seen much of enforcer from you, but i don't find you alot. You have only 1 warn in 2016 which is good, maybe try use help a bit more but for now my overall is a +Support

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are currently ready for this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.