Enforcer Application Lucius Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [-Core-] Daan

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:54498132

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

So, I have been helper for over a month now, and have enjoyed every second of it. I really love helping players out in help requests or just physically in a base and teach them every aspect of the game. The helper role has really helped me in gaining new people their trust and actually being able to assist them whereever needed. And I will keep helping new players whenever I can, helper or not.

Though after I had become a helper I have interacted with the actual staff team way more than before, and I got interested way more into the staffing-side of PERPHeads, I was able to listen in to conversations on TS3, and also "assist" by speaking in staff-chat with staff members. This all has made me really interested me. I have been staff on multiple different servers and on different games and I know the basic principle and I already have experience in the area. And yes, like I said on my helper application, my record is incredible bad. I understand this and know this myself, but what you should understand is that the record is not there since I am unable to follow basic rules, I always was a huge minge and had shown no regard for them for a really long time. Though as I have proven in the last few months, I am clearly able to abide by the server rules, and I have answered many questions regarding the rules in F6's or in OOC/HELP.

Also to clear some stuff up, no I did not go for helper to get enforcer "easier" I wasn't interested in the staff-side of PERPHeads at all when I applied for helper, I was just really looking forward to assist new players in starting their journey within this community way more than I already did before, and the helper role has indeed helped me so much in helping new people and answering their questions.

This part is more for Collier; At the start when I first got helper I made a big mistake, I wont go into details but I would just like to again apologize to Collier and Ethan. I was just accepted and already made such a mistake so early, the mistake shouldn't have happend, and I promise it wont ever happen again. I am not that kind of person what I did that day, and it was a one-time mistake, and I hope you understand that.

As I said before, my record is bad, though I know how to control my behavior, I had no real actual RP interested back then but I absolutely do now. I have been working really tight with staff as helper and I know how most of it works. I will not let anyone down if I get the chance to actually become an enforcer.

If you have any feedback for me, please leave it in the comments, it will be much appreciated, aslong as it is constructive and it will help me in my case!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thanks for reading, and please if you disagree, leave me some feedback! :D

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+support

I believe Daan would be a great fit for enforcer, he acts mature and takes being a helper seriously.

Reaction score
+support big ups my man a real g come on come on seriously tho a good lad with an amazing knowledge as well as being able to communicate efficiently with them people come on come on lets go

Reaction score
Had an issue with you today where you witnessed your car stolen & decided to log off less than 5 minutes later, which is a very blatant breach of the rules.

If needed I can provide timestamps for log verification.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Clip includes private conversations so it's more effort to edit but I will.

Reaction score
Sorry what? I told @Dank I wanted to log off, Dank said wait since my car was stolen, he then said it was fine and I logged off?

I was annoyed of the situation that happend, and instead of staying online while grumpy I wanted to log off, and I was given permission by Dank.. Dont see what is wrong here.

Reaction score
@Sorle I asked Dank permission first since I knew U guys stole it, I didnt log off to get it back, I actually wanted to log off to avoid any bad situations happening since I was grumpy.

Reaction score
Just checked the video and saw you actually fueled the car up etcetera, thats actually pretty nice of you haha. Sorry for logging off and I guess taking the car back, I just really didn't want myself to do something stupid since I got a bit grumpy. And I had permission :p

Status
Not open for further replies.