Enforcer Application - PickleTennisBurrito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robert Kingston

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59521097

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): Im applying for Enforcer.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think i should be an enforcer after 1.5 weeks of playtime. I think im mature enough and i have a good understanding of the rules. Im active everyday about 3-4 hours from monday to friday and 5-6 hours in the weekends. I have become much better in roleplay and more in understanding of the rules. I have gained a lot of new friends in Perpheads since i started to play like : Robin Sen, Jeppe Dixon, Nate Sparks, Jack Noah, Jack Kier, Charles Marston, John Daymon and a lot more. Im also quite active on the forums with over 80 posts. I also have over 550 hours playtime on Garry's Mod and a lot of that time is from Perpheads. I know that im not flawless but it's over 20 days since my last ban so i have learned a lot more. I hope i get this opportunity to become a part of something special in this server.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Im currently a admin on a DarkRp server, but im not active there anymore so i could focus more on Perpheads.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading this application. I hope i get the chance

CONTACT INFORMATION: Feel free to add me to Steam: PickleTennisBurrito.

Reaction score
I want to give you a +Support, but I can't, because you're breaking the rules (sometimes), and begging me to give you a +Support just because you gave me . I really have to give you a -Support

Reaction score
-support

*RP needs to improve
*I see you breaking rules multiple times
*I don't think you're ready for this role.

Reaction score
thealex3991 said:
I want to give you a +Support, but I can't, because you're breaking the rules (sometimes), and begging me to give you a +Support just because you gave me . I really have to give you a -Support
I didnt beg you to look at my application i only said that i made a new application and you should check it out. Thank you for commenting.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
-support

*RP needs to improve
*I see you breaking rules multiple times
*I don't think you're ready for this role.
Thank you for commenting.

Reaction score
Its 20 days since the last time i got banned so i have learned a lot more, i cant change the records either.

Reaction score
If you read the requierements its says you need to wait 30 days till your last ban .... And to be honest it does look kinda bad if there is an admin with alot of bans on his record.

Reaction score
I also want to point out that there isnt a rule saying that you cant be an enforcer if you have 6 bans on your record.
If it is i want to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.