Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Tim Meijer

IN-GAME NAME: Tim Meijer

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:71720728

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Me:

Hello, I am Tim Meijer from The Netherlands and I am 16 years old. I have been playing for about three years now and I had a lot of fun.

I have received a total of 9 warnings, the last 2 were given in 2016 and the others in 2014. Yes, I have a lot of 3.4 in it and I know it's bad. After my last warning for 3.4 I decided to look in the past to see what I did wrong. When I looked at the warnings, I discovered I thought that there was nothing wrong with what I was doing . About a month ago I talked to a friend about my warnings and he said: "Tim, you thought that there was nothing wrong with what you were doing but if everyone would do that on a server with 75 people per day, it would be an uncontrollable mess and Roleplaying would be ruined." When he said this I realized I had to change, and I have.

The most reason for me to become staff on the server is to proof myself. Helping people as good as I can and to be an example for everyone that thinks they can't because they have dyslexia.

My Bans:
d7eb0c44a07dfe4ddfabdd31e33e09d9.png

My Warnings:
2059ed93eed069ac57e78c271acd35f2.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thanks for reading my application.
If you reject my application, please tell me why so I can improve myself.
If I have a spelling mistake somewhere please do not blame me, I have dyslexia.

Reaction score
I don't think you really know the rules at all, i have never seen you even once display a good knowledge of the rules, and the fact that it has only been 1 month and 1 day since your last warning shows that you don't really know the rules, at least too the extent too where you can enforce them. Try too improve by getting your name more known in general and being active in /help more in game. Good luck.

-Support

Reaction score
There is so little effort in this application.. Might want to change that.

Even though you are a very nice person and you can be very patience, I don't think you are ready for this position.
In my opinion I don't think you know the rules to an extent where you can enforce them.

Reaction score
I donk think Tim is ready for this. As far as I know he is not familiar with all the sever rules. As well as dealing with situation staff needs to face. Tim is a great guy but not ready to become a enforcer yet.
Keep working on improving your self Tim and one day you will be there. ;)

-Support

Reaction score
+Support Tim Has Helped Me Out With Alot Of Things Ingame, He Has Shown Knowledge Of The Rules To Me And I Think He's Ready For The Role.
Best Of Luck Tim!

Reaction score
tim meijer is the perfect candidate for enforcer and is very friendly towards me and his peers! He is very jolly and is always a pleasure to talk to!

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't come along badly, but the app is pretty short and you only mentioned one phrase regarding why you want to be enforcer. You can really help quite a lot without the role, I understand what you mean though. I think you're pretty inactive on the forums most of the time, I can't really comment on your conduct and activity in-game as I myself haven't been on at all recently. However your warning is of concern about your rule knowledge and to me seems like you were or are careless about your actions and not taking the rules into consideration beforehand. Therefore I don't really know about your rule knowledge but you say you've changed so I'll take your word for it even though I personally haven't seen it myself but I still am unsure about your ability to enforce them.

Sadly -support for now but best of luck.

Reaction score
Well, Tim would be a decent enforcer.
The things i have seen from him in the past month shows he is capable to follow and enforce the server and forum rules of this community.
+Support
Good luck mate.

Reaction score
I don't really think your ready for enforcer. Like other people have stated you have barely ever shown any rule knowledge in-game and I don't think your ready to handle the situations that staff have to handle. But you do have great law knowledge. I am not going to be supporting this application but I wish you the best of luck!

Reaction score
I can clearly say that Tim does have good rule and law knowledge, if you don't believe me I want proof that he isn't because, of what I've seen, he is a pretty kind and smart lad. Now, this does not mean I am supporting him on this venture as I would like to make it clear that I am not as there are a few problems. Mainly, bluntly, he lacks in-depth communication skills and I feel he struggles to express his opinion on matters well, leading me to believe he will struggle to convey himself well in admin sits. Aside from this his social abilities are not on point, which I feel really let's him down as he is a nice bloke. Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can say that you have good rule knowledge, and great law knowledge like @ShadowJoey stated above. You are a very friendly person and have great skills that you share with others. I just do not think that you currently have the skills required to have a rank within the server as of Enforcer. You do lack communication skills, and I really do think you should recover that. I do wish you the best of luck throughout your application process Tim.

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team does not feel that you're ready to hold this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.