Application of Tim Meijer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Tim Meijer

IN-GAME NAME: Tim Meijer

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:71720728

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I am playing already a long time on the server (2013 Christmas) and sinds then I have been trying to improve my self to become a staff member. By my other applications that got denied, I got feed back in where to improve and I think that it worked out really well. Like I say also by all of the other applications of me, the answer on the question why I want to become an enforcer is to help people and keeping the server running. I like to be working in a team, not only as staff but in the community as well like the PD.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I know I have been away for almost 4 months but I think that will not be a big problem. I am almost every day online on the server and the Teamspeak.
Its a short application and not like the others that are made in the past by people that got accepted and denied, I hope it will not be a big problem to you.

Reaction score
I know I have been away for almost 4 months but I think that will not be a big problem.

It's not much of a problem, it's more of a question what your intent really is. Is it upholding the rules or is it just wanting power?
You haven't even been here for a month and this application comes in, like I said, it makes me question what you really want.
I'm not throwing jabs or accusations at you, but I feel you should stay for a while longer before applying.

EDIT:
Also, when I saw you ingame (a while ago as well), you usually play cop. I don't know what else you do, but p l e a s e do some other types of roleplay as well.

Reaction score
@jjjackier I was away not because my internet but my computer died. Now I have my computer back I have the ability to come on the server and teamspeak again.

Reaction score
your whole application consists of 6-7 sentences and all you talk about is that you've improved after your previous applications, not even saying in what ways you have improved and how you've been away for 4 months, no thanks!

A1L

Reaction score
-Support

You should try to improve your activity before applying, I don't believe you've even been back a week, let alone a few days and you're already trying to apply for Enforcer, I'd recommend to improve your activity and to then show that you're worthy.

Edit: You should also improve your application, it's simple nor do you really even answer the question, no relevant information at all really.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You just came back, are you 100% That you can maintain activity and stay staff?

Reaction score
i didn't ask why you were away, i'm just saying this is wayyyy too soon

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
- Support

For someone that plays cop more than anything I can easily see you haven't been active since March 2019. You've been back for less than a week this wont get accepted. For someone that does not play as a criminal or raid I would very much not be comfortable with you dealing with rules such as raiding, mugging and 3.4 as a criminal for situations you don't involve yourself in. As much as this an obvious requirement is forum, help-chat and team-speak activity which you don't meet either of. The effort put into this application is shocking.

Reaction score
Ive seen a lot from you, all good. However, compared to most applications, you havent put much work in, and have been away for an extraordinary amount of time.
Purely because I know you, i will give this a +support as I think you can complete moderation duties to an acceptable standard, the server often has no staff on, so its always good to have more.

Reaction score
He's active on teamspeak... I've been talking to him for the past week on there.

Reaction score
I do not see the problem Dai. Playing as a cop is my way to make money and yes I am not that often playing as criminal so what is the problem. Some staff members are almost never a cop, will that make them less ideal in the roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.