Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Enforcer - Tobi / Tobi Comrade's Enforcer Application

INGAME-NAME:
Tobi Comrade

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:41798127

Why should I be Enforcer?
The reason why I should be a Enforcer is that I think I can take the responsibility in situations on Perpheads server. I love being a part of something and love handling with situations. I see situations with rule breakers many times a day and I do my best to suggest the person to chance what s(he) did. In my opinion I have a lot of experience about Perpheads server. I joined the server late in September 2013. I am friendly and I know the rules very well. What that is right and what is wrong to do. Always compare things to real life before doing it. I have a lot of fun with the currently Staff-Team. And since I had a break on 3 months away from Perpheads and I don't know a few the currently members, but I think that I am giving a good influence about who I am and why I am here. I am playing Perpheads for the good community, taking responsibility in situations, reproving my grammar and obvious for having fun.

My currently game time on Perpheads is 4 weeks and I used to use a lot of my spare time on the server. Since of my inactivity in the last months I am ready to go back and be on and handle as much as I can. I believe I can perform good work for helping and solve problems between players I see on my way. I understand why a few players don't understand who I am and how i can Helper rank so fast seen with their eyes. In my opinion mean they have a good feeling about me, what I do and how I act. I cant say I have any negative opinions about me. I have a good feeling and a good influence that they think I am nice guy and understanding on my inactivity from the server. I fell i can do judgement and decision-making

I've been Helper for more than 5 months now I fell I am ready to step into a new phase.

Do you have anything else to say?

Yes. While I have been inactive I have been doing working on MC servers. Also I have been hosting my own server and learned more about taking responsibility, helping people in different situations, taking decisions of situations and learned and a much more. I have been coding with different programs and finding the small problems that could go wrong with them. Learned more about hosting and coding. I didn't quit Perpheads because of the MC server. I have been Admin on another GMod Server names Vietnam WAR TDM for 1 month. I like the concept of the server, but I the Staffs wasn't very friendly.

[X] You need to have at least one week of game time played. I got about 4 weeks

[X] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - I have no VAC bans.

Contact me on:
- Steam
- On Perpheads

Reaction score
+ Support

You have been part of the community for a long time and you easily meet the requirements - you'd be a great enforcer!

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
+ Support

You have been part of the community for a long time and you easily meet the requirements - you'd be a great enforcer!
Thank you Senlin.

Reaction score
Great guy, Show's great knowledge of the rules. You have my +Support!

Ayjay

Reaction score
You'd totally get my support if you were active, you show great knowledge of the rules and have lots of experience of the server. I'm going to Neutral Support for now as I don't really know you, maybe you should come on TS3 more often and be a little more active.

Reaction score
You came back and made an enforcer app, then you became inactive again. You just came back again, if I see you acually playing then you might get my +Suppory. But atm inactive staff is the last thing we need, we got enough of them... -Support for now.

Reaction score
MRleyer32 said:
You came back and made an enforcer app, then you became inactive again. You just came back again, if I see you acually playing then you might get my +Suppory. But atm inactive staff is the last thing we need, we got enough of them... -Support for now.
I understand what you mean. I'll do my best to be much active as I can! Thanks.

Reaction score
Neutral for me now. You'll make a great enforcer, You've been playing for a long time now but try to be active more and it might change in a +support

Reaction score
Netural for me too. Like belg said you are good guy you know the rulles but you are not active.

Status
Not open for further replies.