[Helper] Tobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Applying for [Helper] by Tobi
  • Perpheads IN-GAME name: Tobi Comrade.
  • Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:41798127

Why should you pick me as a Helper?
I am friendly person that really like to play Perpheads in my spare time. I love how the community of the Staff team is build up on and it`s amazing how they all work and team together. I would like to fight to be one of yours. My game time on the server is around 6 – 7 days. I love helping people and I am ready to take care of situation that can happen. I am trustworthy and very fun to be with on the server. I would focus on new players and helping them getting the right info and the right start on the server. For example if they don’t know how to craft or need a hand getting a job. Helping new players and give them a good felling from the start when they join will give trust for us and another way to think about us. I like the events on Perpheads and I think you should make more of them. I love making events and if I could have a chance for doing trying it in GMod then it could be cool. I think Perpheads is a very funny server but it’s also serious, and rules have to be accepted.

Other things about me and my personality.
In my spare time I like playing computer games. I like to be social and play with others. In my future i would like to work with computer. My real name is Tobias. I am not one of the “popular” guys in the school. Maybe because I am very calm sometimes. I am a very happy person and love having fun in GMod and other games. I have never handled any kind of ranks on GMod servers, but I got ranks on a few MC servers. In my spare time I also like editing videos. I am editing gameplays and awesome kills I got from a game called BFH. I use Teamspeak and Skype. I will be online as much as I can, because I have to think about my real life too than my life in Perpheads. If I could help you with any Perpheads movies or montages, I would LOVE to help.
I hope you liked my application!

Cya on PerpHeads! ;)
- Tobi

Reaction score
+Support, very nice application and I see you on the server a lot, I think this rank will suit you and that you will be very helpful if you get this rank, overall nice application and I hope you get the rank! :D

Reaction score
+Support, this is a awesome application you got everything for this. You are very active as i see, you never break any rules, i can say alot more about you!
BUT, you need to be active on the forums, this is your first post so be more active and it will help!

-Fred

ind

Reaction score
Tobi, you're a very nice player but at the moment I'm going to +support you but try and help more players :)
You don't break the rules, and active

+Support, Tobi great guy rped with him couple of times and we laughed so hard, but so to say i would support your application as an player, as i like rping with you, if you dont agree with me on this go and rp with him!

Reaction score
Tobi, you're a very good person and I would love to see you as an Helper.
Try to help people out to start with, you need a little more experience.
I give you +support if you will start helping more.

Best,
Tanges

Reaction score
Tanges said:
Tobi, you're a very good person and I would love to see you as an Helper.
Try to help people out to start with, you need a little more experience.
I give you +support if you will start helping more.

Best,
Tanges
Amazing! I will do my best Tanges!

+ Support he is a good RP'er how i can see with my own eyes he is awesome :D

Reaction score
+support
+ You have demonstrated a good understanding on how a staff member should act and what qualities are required.
+ Your fellow peers have shown that you are a helpful individual who can benefit the administration team.
* I feel that you could maybe expand on your application just slightly and go more in-depth on your sentences.
* The format used seems to be slightly outdated, this isn't a huge issue but it's something to work on.
- I have not had any experience with you in-game which obscures my personal view on you.
- N/A.

Reaction score
Great roleplayer, great friend, always active and always helps people. +Support

Keep up the good work! :)

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
Good roleplayer, very helpful and informative player, and dont forget too mention a very kind player. +Support!

Reaction score
I give you a +support, Tobi. I have started to see you in-game a lot over the past few days and have noticed your RP style is great. You are also a very friendly person and I find you easy to talk to, this will suit the rank immensely. I have already seen evidence of you helping people, just today when I logged on I over heard you talking to a new player. You told him everything he needed to know to get started and provided correct information, it really impresses me to see members of any community taking time out of their day to help other people and you have proven you can do it. Good luck buddy!

Reaction score
ArnoldGerkin said:
I give you a +support, Tobi. I have started to see you in-game a lot over the past few days and have noticed your RP style is great. You are also a very friendly person and I find you easy to talk to, this will suit the rank immensely. I have already seen evidence of you helping people, just today when I logged on I over heard you talking to a new player. You told him everything he needed to know to get started and provided correct information, it really impresses me to see members of any community taking time out of their day to help other people and you have proven you can do it. Good luck buddy!
Thank you so much Arnold. I really appreciate your big words. Helping a new player, gives lesser breaking any of the rules. One of the points i focus on.
Thank you so much for taking time to do this and thanks for the +support !

Reaction score
+Support from me mate.
-Funny and good to play with.
-Knows his stuff about the game mode, basic and advanced (he learned from the best xD).
-Great friend.

Will make an extremely good Helper, if not an Enforcer.
He deserves a chance!

Good luck Tobi my mate!

Reaction score
Reiss Howard said:
+Support from me mate.
-Funny and good to play with.
-Knows his stuff about the game mode, basic and advanced (he learned from the best xD).
-Great friend.

Will make an extremely good Helper, if not an Enforcer.
He deserves a chance!

Good luck Tobi my mate!
Thanks a lot. I really appriciate your big words Reiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.