Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trande

Mannerwaffel said:
+/- Neutral Support I only saw you a few times when I was SWAT but non the less you can rp but i doesn't relly seem like you know the rules well. Maybe get your grammar fixed and stop capitalising, it is english not german. (And that comes from me and my native language is german)
Oh the irony

Reaction score
Requesting for a staff member to close this tread.

We already know that she won't be accepted as a enforcer and i kind of feel bad for her that she keeps getting this negative responds, i think she gets what is wrong with her behaviour in-game.

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:

We already know that she won't be accepted as a enforcer and i kind of feel bad for her that she keeps getting this negative responds, i think she gets what is wrong with her behaviour in-game.
It doesn't really matter if anyone "requests" for an application to be closed. It's up to Alex and Bolli to decide when to close an application.

Reaction score
Shortyzz said:

Ah okay, understood Toffelfabriken

Status
Not open for further replies.