[Enforcer] Mannerwaffel[AUT] aka Gabriel Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Gabriel Einstein

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:56036529

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think i can be an enforcer because i know how people feel. I know the rules and report many rule breaks even if i like the person or he/she is my friend. I want to help other admins, mods and enforcers with all the stress and rulebreakers that are flying everyday. I am on the server for 1 week+ now and i learned a lot! I am also trying to get on everyday and i stay on for 5+ hours. I made friends with many and they teached how to rp on perp and special thank to Rayoz and obidan66 for always keeping me up, learning me the rules and rp. I see people all day breaking rules, even if this is just a little thing like 3.21 but i report every single one and tell the occ what they have done wrong.I think a am a good rper and a nice guy and people like to play with me. I appreciate playing with them but sometimes there is always a little broken rule and i tell them. I know all of the rules but i am not good with the numbers so i know every rule but not the numbers of every rule, only for the important ones because i see them getting broken very often.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Actually no but i know some stuff and commands from gmod. I have been a Moderator on a website

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
If you look at my profile you will see that i have a VAC-Ban. I am sorry for that but there is a single reason: hacked lobbys in CoD: MW2. I think many people who have played MW2 know hacked lobbys and because i joined one one day through matchmaking which gave me levelcap and all attachments,i got banned for "cheating" I am nice Austrian guy and IRL i am a "Peer-Mediator" in my school. So i know how to clear argues between to partys and make a win-win situation. I am a Firefighter too so i know how to deal with accidents and i can work and keep calm under pressure. People trust me a lot and i prove it to them everytime, that they can rely on me. Also beeing a nice, friendly and often calm person is always appreciated by my friends and others. I am a cooperative person and very willing to help everyone who needs me or anything and a weekness of me is my "golden heart" sometimes

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam: Mannerwaffel[AUT]
Email: [email protected]
TS3: Mannerwaffel

Special Thanks:
Thanks Bolli for making somethings clear about warnings and stuff and thank you so much for giving me a chance to reapply after a week!
Thanks to Fexxe for beeing a great Admin and a good friend
To Rutger and Leyer for beeing nice and friendly guys
AyJay for also keeping me up with rules and rp
Last but not least: Swiper the Fox for always beeing a nice friend and screwing around with me:)

*I just want to say that some bits are copied out of my old application but i think it doesn't matter too much

Ayjay

Reaction score
I really like you Manner, You know the rules and really want a chance to prove yourself to be a awesome staff member; and you should be given that chance in my opinion.
You've applied before, and I really don't see any reason for you to get denied this time; good luck.

+Support

Reaction score
+Support, a nice and lengthy application, I have roleplayed with you on numerous occasions, and you seem ready in my opinion, just work a bit on your grammar.

Reaction score
Talked with you on Teamspeak, I think you know the rules and you're a good guy, but as others have said, I haven't seen you prove yourself in sits yet.

Either way, +support

Reaction score
+Support, nice guy and application seems like gold.

Since you made it so small and i'm extremely difficult. Here.
*I just want to say that some bits are copied out of my old application but i think it doesn't matter too much

Reaction score
+Support Active on Teamspeak, friendly. I believe you're pretty much ready and you should be given a chance at Enforcer. Good luck!

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Talked with you on Teamspeak, I think you know the rules and you're a good guy, but as others have said, I haven't seen you prove yourself in sits yet.

Either way, +support
Nice to hear that from you and it is nice to talk to you aswell m8

Status
Not open for further replies.