Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
Tyrese Kingston

Slovakia

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:31540972

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
I think I would be good Enforcer because I am active player that can solve problems and help teach new people how to Role Play. I also help people by explaining the rules to them if I see someone doing something they shouldn't such as perhaps, Prop Climbing. I would calmly and maturely deal with situations to help the server and everyone in the server. I believe I am mature for my age, even though I do fool around and joke around, but I'm also very serious. I follow the rules of the server, and I enforce them to others who don't know them. I would love to watch and keep an eye on the server to make everybody happy. I'm also online six hours per day. On weekends 14-16 hours.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Modifiedgaming DarkRP - Moderator
HAZ CS:S Admin
Prestige Gaming (=[pG]=) TF2 Admin

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam : Brightness

Reaction score
+Support I'm roleplaying with him almost everyday and I dont have any problem with him, very cool guy which should get this rank.

Reaction score
Not too sure if your ready yet, although you do help lots of people i have never seen you helping others. Im Neutral

Reaction score
I've only seen you in-game once or twice. Your roleplay & knowledge of the rules is unknown to me. Not too sure if you're ready yet, i'll keep an eye out.

Reaction score
-Support for now. You are active however I don't really see you taking part in much apart from mugging people. It'd be nice to see you using help chat to the best of your ability and also maybe joining us on Team Speak some time, you'd be able to get to know everyone, the IP is just perpheads.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.