PUMA!"# ENFORCER APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
listen to this whilst reading
IN-GAME NAME: Puma123
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:31626237
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: So, I'd like to be an enforcer for many reasons. Firstly, from time to time, there is a lack of admins, therefore leading to many people breaking the rules and getting away with it. My timezone could help me enforce the rules when people with similar time zones are on. Why me? I believe myself to be mature for my age and I know the rules to a point where I feel I can enforce them. I help other players OOC regularly and respond to /help questions when I can. I am also quite active not only on the server and the forums, but also on Teamspeak. Whenever I see someone breaking a rule, I try to stop them and tell them where they erred. If I am not able to do so or they do not listen, I call an admin so that the situation is taken care of as soon as possible. In case you hadn't noticed, the countries of the admins are quite numerous, so why not have a norwegian admin (no, I won't retreat from situations)? I also have very few warnings and no bans on record. The warnings were minor and are not recent. This is my first real enforcer application and I hope that it will do quite well. Be aware that I might make changes and add things to it in time. Thanks ;)
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have never been an admin on a server, but you have to start somewhere. I believe I can take on the responsibilities that the enforcer position holds.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
-I have 3 months playtime
-My timezone is GMT+1
-I have no VAC bans on record as well as no bans on Perpheads. I have 3 warnings on record, although none are recent or major
-I often help out other players in OOC, and I RP wherever possible
-I am active on the server and I joined in late October
CONTACT INFORMATION; puma123

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have to agree here. Puma is a perfect candidate. Not only is he incredibly active, but he's a model community member, and his forum etiquette is outstanding. He'd be an excellent enforcer in my opinion yes.

Reaction score
I believe you used to be a minge but mow you have adapted that to your personality in a less harsh way and it makes everyone laugh. You can be a cunt without being too insulting and make everyone have a better day (cringe). Good candidate , helped me after I found out the VL.

Reaction score
+support
super cool nigga and good rule knowledge, I see him follow the new suicide rule a lot

Ayjay

Reaction score
Whilst I can't comment on Puma's current abilities, or lack of - I'll just go ahead and explain what I've see from him.

So Puma has always been around in the shadows, he's not always been a big speaker but he is no doubt
competent. He knows the rules to a sound extent as proven by his record. I've known Puma indirectly for a long time now,
and I do feel he is capable enough for the role.

The only hesitation I have is that people might feel that you're not getting yourself our there enough, make yourself a little bit more publicly active in the Teamspeak and the server.

Good luck mate.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Closed by request.​

Status
Not open for further replies.