[ENFORCER] [PH] Rockstar Gritys - Jhon Kingston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game Name: John Kignston;

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57016671

Applying for?: Enfocer

Why should I be a ENFORCER?: I have been respected the rules, since my last application. Also I have followed the rules, and the news too. Also I have been helping someguys that doesn´t know how the map is (I think this can help my application). Also I want to teach the others the rules. Some guys don´t respect them, others ignore. I love this community is a big community and a good community, I understan some languages, including English. Also I think the server needs more ENFORCERS, because the new map is big, and should have more admin attention in some situations.

Anything else I want to say?: I´ll give the same information like my last application. Well I have been admin from 2 servers (now I´m out because I like this server, is one of the best server that I saw in my life). One of Minecraft, and another from Counter Strike: Source (ba_jail). Is a hard work, and I can handle this pretty good.
I´m on the server 14 hours per day. I really like this Server.

Note: If you need to ask me something about this application, add me on steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/3188475/
I´ll accept you.

Thanks for Reading. :)

Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with the others. I've barely seen you on the server and the fact that you are currently banned makes you unqualified for this position. I suggest that you reapply in about 1-2 weeks and make sure to expand your application.
-support

Reaction score
I haven't seen you on recently, due to the ban I will say -support.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
I'm going to have to agree with the others. I've barely seen you on the server and the fact that you are currently banned makes you unqualified for this position. I suggest that you reapply in about 1-2 weeks and make sure to expand your application.
-support
Well if is necessary to play 1-2 weeks . I do that. I just want this position. :)

Reaction score
-Support

You got banned mate.
It's unlikely to get accepted when having a ban on record.

Reaction score
-support, you don't meet the requirements, RP could be better, not as active as you say, I don't think you have a mic. Overall, I don't think you're ready.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
-support, you don't meet the requirements, RP could be better, not as active as you say, I don't think you have a mic. Overall, I don't think you're ready.
I really don´t know why you guys say everytime that don´t see me. I see you playing everytime, and Im playing lol. I´m no longer banned for you know, and also you can ask to my friends I play a lot of time in that server. Everyone says that I´m not active, but IDK why I see you everytime in the server. And I´m playing. Thx for the comment :)

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
and I have mic, I just use in important situations

Status
Not open for further replies.