[Enforcer] Daniel Loyds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Daniel Loyds

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:54693389

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I believe I can be an enforcer as I've played on this server for a very long time and I'm not planning to stop. I've read through of the rules and tried to avoid breaking any of the rules as much as possible (as seen by my 1 warning). The reasons I wanted to become an enforcer is because I see rulebreaking that is overlooked and I can't act upon it as I have no power. I'm also active during the night meaning that I can watch the server overnight when the admins are sleeping. I like to point out to people even though I'm not admin if they are breaking a rule and if they ignore me I'll report it. I also think that I'm good for the job because I'm a very nice and understanding person with a low temper and high patience, no matter what the person I can deal with them accordingly and sort them out.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:No.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I'm fairly active on teamspeak but if i was chosen for the job I would use it much more as I do not use teamspeak or any other 3rd party communications while playing gmod. Unless another person wants me too. (Not to metagame, I mean if they want to play csgo or something while I play)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:I really don't. except that I probably forgot to add something to it.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Teamspeak: Brig
Steam:mrmuffinseeker(Nickname:Brig)

Deleted member 5920

Neutral, started replying to /help more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I know you're active, but you don't respond to /help
I do respond to /help as much as possible, I don't have proof of that but I've responded to /help at least a dozen times a day.

Reaction score
Denied - Sorry Brig but the Senior Administration team do not believe you are ready for this position yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.