[ENFORCER] Roj / Danny McGarrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roj

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Danny McGarrett

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59384745

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I should be an Enforcer because i think i am ready for the position, i've been playing alot of PERPHeads and i have learned from everyone in this community, since i joined this server i tought it was the best server i've ever have played on. i'm maybe not that active the last couple weeks but i'm sure i can enforce the rules and i'm sure i know them good enough. As well, only today i've had 4 Reports for stuff i could handle as i was Enforcer. As i know i'm sometimes not that mature on TeamSpeak, most of the times it is because of my ADHD. Since i was young i wanted to do something with Protection, so on this, i want to protect the server from rulebreakers and people that are here for RDMing / RDAing. The most annoying part of rulebreaking is Fail- and FearRP, almost all the time these are easy to break, i want to get rid of that and help this server with Good RolePlay. Something about Myself. I'm Roy and 15 Years Old, i love gaming and trolling my friends, since i was a little child i wanted to become a Police Officer in Real Life, right now i'm going to the Police Academy in about 4/5 Months. As i love to become a cop i also play as cop on the server, like almost all the time, like almost all the time people are breaking the rules such as FearRP.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, MafiaRP / 1942RP

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, I know i've had my last App up a couple days ago, but right now i'm ready for it. i think i'm ready to become an Enforcer, as well maybe i need a little training but i'm sure i can do it good enough.

CONTACT INFORMATION Roj ( Steam ) Roy ( TeamSpeak )

BillySavery

- Support
IF you felt you was ready for this role, you wouldn't need a "little training"

Roj

Reaction score
BillySavery said:
- Support
IF you felt you was ready for this role, you wouldn't need a "little training"
Never had a rank on perp, thats why i need some training.

Reaction score
+Support I've seen you around and It seems as if you know the rules to enforcer them. You seem like a nice guy. Decent Rper. Good luck.

Reaction score
-/+support You seem to know the rules pretty good and great guy to rp with, only i just don't feel that you will be in the enforcer team. Therefor a neutral support. Good luck with your app. mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.