[Enforcer] Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jon Godinn

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20920619

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) I'm applying for ENFORCER.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I want to be enforcer, because I want to help this great community, I've seen many people breaking the rules with failrp, spam and more. I will do everything in my power to do this less. I think im good role-player, and know the rules very well. I want to be giving a change to prove myself.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, on a Sandbox server and Dark RP server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I'm very active on the server, online everyday. My playtime is over 330 hours, I got mic so I can speak.

CONTACT INFORMATION My skype: stebbias.minecraft or Steam: stebbias, I'm very active on the TeamSpeak, so you can talk to me there.

Thanks for reading this!

Reaction score
Hi. I'm -+Neutral on this application here are the reasons:

1. thing you should do. You could put more effort in this application

Another thing. If we could play today on the server it could be great so i can see your RP.
When you have done these two things i'll +Support_

Good luck!

1. I don't believe you have 7 Days+ playtime when i have seen you on the server 2 or 3 times, please take a screenshot so you can proof you have 7 days+ playtime.

-Fred

Reaction score
Fred said:
Hi. I'm -+Neutral on this application here are the reasons:

1. thing you should do. You could put more effort in this application

Another thing. If we could play today on the server it could be great so i can see your RP.
When you have done these two things i'll +Support_

Good luck!

1. I don't believe you have 7 Days+ playtime when i have seen you on the server 2 or 3 times, please take a screenshot so you can proof you have 7 days+ playtime.

-Fred
He's not lying about his playing time, why would he? He's very active, on everyday.

Reaction score
Numse;n5251 said:
Although that is a picture taken through steam, it seems a bit fishy.
Picture of my "Played": http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54...933B8546D7B1D/

If we compare that text font to his, which, by the way, is positionned on top of a black surface, making it easily editable, you can clearly see a difference.

My text used to be like this before I downloaded the custom content from the PERPheads website. You can see his text in the bottom left is different too but similar to the 'time played' font thus I believe the picture is legit.

I can't really give an opinion as I have not been on lately but thought I would just give my input on the image matter.

Reaction score
Well what do I know. Just didn't find it coincidental that he'd take the picture on a black surface, which is ideal for an easy Paint edit.

Reaction score
Numse said:
Well what do I know. Just didn't find it coincidental that he'd take the picture on a black surface, which is ideal for an easy Paint edit.
Like I said in the above comment, he's not lying about his playing time. Don't judge him before knowing him.

Reaction score
Jon is a great role-player and would suit for this job.
He is very active, I see him everyday, and is fun to be with.
I don't know why you'd think he would edit his playing time,
Jon is a honest player on this server.

+support from me.

Reaction score
Numse;n5251 said:
Although that is a picture taken through steam, it seems a bit fishy.
Picture of my "Played": http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54...933B8546D7B1D/

If we compare that text font to his, which, by the way, is positionned on top of a black surface, making it easily editable, you can clearly see a difference.

My game has been like this for 2 months after I re-installed the game. It's about missing font files or something.

Reaction score
+support from my side he's a good RPer i would love to see him on the team.

Reaction score
+- Neutral, I don't think I never have seen you but it is just because I have been really active lately I think

Reaction score
mhm, that is weird... i am online on every day. ye btw my steam name is: Ás Dragonslayer
:) thanks
EDIT: My in-game name is now: Lisa Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.