Griim's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Penny Jimzon
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48310615

Why should you be enforcer: The main reason id like to become an Enforcer is because i think we need more people to enforce the rules. I know there are alot of them already, but many of them arent that active. Im very active and i have alot of experience with the rules and how to roleplay. I have been helping many people both in chat and ingame, I think ive met all the requirements to become an enforcer. I often remind and help people to dont break rules, which turns out really good. People often break rules, even though they dont know. therefore id like to be an enforcer and help people with this, and learn what they should do, and not do.
Have you been admin on any other server: Only on minecraft.
Do you have anything else to say: No, only that i accept all comments and i want them to be honest. Critisism only makes me better, what to do and what not.
Contact information: Steam: GriiM
To be able to become one of us, you need to meet the following requirements.
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played. [V]
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. [V]
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) [V]
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. [V]
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone. [V]

Reaction score
+ Support, I've seen Griim handling situations on his own before and he seems to know the rules to the extent where he can enforce them properly. He is a good role-player and knows and means well.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You have 1 warning and 0 bans on record which indicates that you know the rules, I've never seen you RolePlay nor seen you in any Admin Situations; for that reason I'm going to give you neutral support.

+/- Neutral support.

Reaction score
+/- Neutral Support

I have seen you alot on the server and you seen to be a nice guy. But i havent seen you RP

Reaction score
I haven't seen you online too much but from my time with FL you have a strong roleplay presence and I could see you in this position. -neutral

Reaction score
Neutral

I haven't seen your roleplay buddy, I'll check it out when I see you.

Reaction score
+/- Neutral
Maybe be on the forum some time, i have only bypasses you few times as officer if i aint wrong. Never really seen you handled our do something.

Reaction score
-Neutral - I've played with you before and it was fun playing with you however... I Havent seen you on the server recently and i havent seen you enforce any situations (as of yet) However i do wish you the best of luck man :)

Reaction score
Neutral

You're active on teamspeak, you're a great guy and I assume you have a great rule knowledge, if I know you can handle situations, it's + support, good luck.

Reaction score
+support PENNNYYY I think that you're a good roleplayer, friendly guy, very active also on teamspeak! You're very easy to get a long with!

Status
Not open for further replies.