[Enforcer] [PH]GriiM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Grimm Belinsky
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48310615

Why should you be enforcer: The reason i want to be Enforcer is since im capable of enforcing the rules. and its needed. I know there are many enforcers but many are not that active. i play alot on the server and im pretty active. i only have 1 warning, which is AFK as cop back in March. Im a calm person and im very patient.
Help is always needed on Perp. since there are so many people, coming and going. There are way too many people who dont seem to get that this is SeriousRP and that u shall act like it is Real life. There are people who just scrolls down and accept the rules, and dont care enough to read them. since they think its DarpRP, well a spoiler: Its not. This needs to be enforced and i think im perfectly capable of doing so.
Have you been admin on any other server: Yes, i have hosted some minecraft servers, and i have managed alot of websites for GTA IV lcpdfr clans.
Do you have anything else to say: No, only that i accept all comments and i want them to be honest. Critisism only makes me better, what to do and what not.
Contact information: Steam: [PH]GriiM
Email: [email protected]
To be able to become one of us, you need to meet the following requirements.
  1. You need to have at least one week of game time played. [Yes]
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. [Yes]
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) [Yes]
  4. Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. [Yes]
  5. Must have access to and must use a microphone. [Yes]

Reaction score
+Support nice guy has swag but aint got no bitch

In all seriousness he is a good guy he knows the rules well. he knows my ass better ;)

Reaction score
+ Support

Active on teamspeak and in-game, knows the rules. I can't see why GriiM shouldn't be an Enforcer.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
+ Support

Active on teamspeak and in-game, knows the rules. I can't see why GriiM shouldn't be an Enforcer.
I can't see why you're one to :3
Just kidding best enforcer 4 dayz

Ayjay

Reaction score
GriiM is a excellent member of the community, knows the rules and should of got Enforcer a long time ago - You have my full support and hopefully you will get Enforcer. Good luck :)

Reaction score
Eyecon said:
+Support nice guy has swag but aint got no bitch

In all seriousness he is a good guy he knows the rules well. he knows my ass better ;)

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
+ Support

Thanks Senling :D Rude. Jarred.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
GriiM is a excellent member of the community, knows the rules and should of got Enforcer a long time ago - You have my full support and hopefully you will get Enforcer. Good luck :)
Thanks for the Support! :D

Reaction score
+Support, you know the rules. We roleplay a lot you never break rules with me. Never seen you in an admin sit. And you're my bae.

Reaction score
Liam said:
+Support, you know the rules. We roleplay a lot you never break rules with me. Never seen you in an admin sit. And you're my bae.
oh stop it :3

Reaction score
Liam said:
If you really want your support to be considered you need to try and put a valid reason why you support him.

Reaction score
+ Support
Good Rper
Nice guy
active a lot

Deserves the enforcer tag. Hope you get it.

Trande

Amazing guy. He's a good roleplayer, and knows the rules. Every. single. one. + support!

Status
Not open for further replies.