[Enforcer] Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jazz Belinksky (Jazz Carson)(Jazz Smith) -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59636157

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:

I should be an enforcer for a few reasons. I have played since August over 8 months ago. Over this time i have managed to learn the rules well enough for me to follow them myself but also allowing me to help other players. I normally see rulebreakers but i wish i could handle a rulebreaker when i see him instead of having to /report. I feel that i could help the team out alot. I know some rule numbers however i can't remember them all, but i know what the rules are.

I try to do as much as i can in OOC and help to assist players but sometimes the game gets so action packed its hard. I am quite active in OOC and help. I also see times when no staff member is on at all so i want to be able to handle rulebreakers during those times.

Since i got garrys mod a friend told me about this server, and since then i've played no others. Whenever i'm on GMOD i'm always roleplaying, giving me experience. I have over 450 hours on GMOD, all on RP servers. I try to get on ts3 but most of the times everyone has their headset/mics muted. I may only be 14, but i feel like i am mature enough to take on the role of an enforcer.

I am usually on 3 hours + a day but even more on the weekends. My final year exams have just been meaning i'll be extremely active from now on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have never been a member of staff on any GMOD server. However i have been staff on alot of minecraft and Arma 2 servers. This gives me experience in how to handle a rule breaker and what steps to take. I may not know the commands needed to punish but i'm sure it won't be to hard to learn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I meet all of the requirements:
[X] You need to have at leaston one week of game time played. - I have over 2 weeks playtime.
[X] No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. - I have no VAC bans at all.
[X] No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban). I have only been banned once, that was 1month ago now.
[X] Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCER the rules. I feel i know alot of the rules since i have been playing so long. I also keep up to date with the newly added ones.

[X] Must have access to and must use a microphone: Yes, i have a microphone which i can easily use.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT INFORMATION

Ts3: Jazz
Steam: Jazz

Thank you for reading my application, if you give a +/- support below, please put a reason.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You've been playing for a long time which gives you a lot of experience, I think you should try to socialize on teamspeak to get to know the community but you seem like a really good candidate to become an Enforcer. You seem to know the rules with 0 warnings and only 1 ban, you seem to meet all the requirements and for that reason you have my support.

+Support

Reaction score
You're a very nice player to be around, i've seen your knowledge of the rules and how you deliver them to other players. You have my +Support

Reaction score
AyJay said:
You've been playing for a long time which gives you a lot of experience, I think you should try to socialize on teamspeak to get to know the community but you seem like a really good candidate to become an Enforcer. You seem to know the rules with 0 warnings and only 1 ban, you seem to meet all the requirements and for that reason you have my support.

+Support
Thank you ayjay! I will start to go on teamspeak more, but as i said normally people have their mics and headsets muted.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
AyJay;n34170 said:
I think you should try to socialize on teamspeak to get to know the community
Agreed.
However, you're a great guy and I think you've got what it takes. + Support.
Thanks!! Like i said to ayjay; I will start to go on teamspeak more, but as i said normally people have their mics and headsets muted.

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
You're a very nice player to be around, i've seen your knowledge of the rules and how you deliver them to other players. You have my +Support
Thanks lewis!

Reaction score
+Support. You're a nice guy and you seem to know the rules well. Just try to confirm your presence by being more active in OOC and more importantly, TS. Good luck!

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx said:
+Support. You're a nice guy and you seem to know the rules well. Just try to confirm your presence by being more active in OOC and more importantly, TS. Good luck!
Thank you Phly, like I said to the others, I will try

Reaction score
You know the rules very well, and you're active. As they said above, be active in TeamSpeak. You are a great person, I would love to see you on the team! +support.

Reaction score
Jon Godinn said:
You know the rules very well, and you're active. As they said above, be active in TeamSpeak. You are a great person, I would love to see you on the team! +support.
Thanks Oprea Jon!

Reaction score
I am going to go the complete opposite. In role play situations when it does not go your way you often get really angry and cause a lot of problems for other players.

In admin situations you sometimes do not listen or have an attitude of "Whatever"
I will spectate you and hopefully I can change my view.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
I am going to go the complete opposite. In role play situations when it does not go your way you often get really angry and cause a lot of problems for other players.

In admin situations you sometimes do not listen or have an attitude of "Whatever"
I admit I used to do that ages ago but I haven't done it anytime soon. Thanks for your comment and I hope you do change your view when you watch me. Ill be on in about 1 hour.

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:

When I get arrested I put on an 'angry' act but I don't truly get angry.

Reaction score
+Support

You know the rules well and i think you will be good to enforce them!

Reaction score
[PH]Chicken said:
-1 your really bad at handling stuff when me and victor mugged you, you cried.
LOL? I CRIED? Dude you have the wrong person, sorry but i've never cried over a game. Also you have never mugged me before.

Reaction score
[PH]Chicken said:
-1 your really bad at handling stuff when me and victor mugged you, you cried.
Thank you for your comment but you have the wrong guy. If you strongly believe i was the guy, show me the demo.

Reaction score
+ support. You are a very good RP'er very fun to play with, but at the same time you know the rules about as well as anyone else I know I think you would make some good judgements so good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.