• Thread starter Deleted member 231
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 231

IN-GAME NAME: Michael Cooper

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61710538

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe that there are many reasons why I should be chosen to have the chance to become a enforcer here at PerpHeads and work well with the strong staff team. I am a very active member of the community and always willing to help others when they are in need of support or general assistance. Forums are very important to me and I try to stay as active as possible and contributing to the community and posting my own ideas and thoughts to others. I have noticed that many of the team are from different countries around the world especially America and Sweden and this means that I can monitor the servers at different times of the day when others are not free and can also help and support the Current UK staff base.

Secondly, I think that I should be picked to be a Enforcer because I think that I have contributed a lot to the forums and the community in PerpHeads such as helping new players and working with current players with the use of the /help command when players are in need or stuck with something in-game. For Example, Simply teaching the rules to someone when they break one is very important to the role of a Enforcer and I believe I can do this well because without this the player base would have less experience role players and the server would not be a fun place and calm environment. Also, helping out the new players will also get them involved more with the more advanced role players on the server because sometimes this is a issue and new player base is left behind because they are unsure what to do. I understand that I haven't been around in PerpHeads for as long as others but I feel that I am loyal and determined to help out with anything such as Forums, Servers and New Players. I have gotten to know the Enforcer team really well by actively spending 12 hours+ a day speaking with them in the Enforcer channels and having fun. I feel that I have a good relationship with the current player base and this will help well if I am given the chance to prove I can be a good Enforcer because they will listen and take in the feedback and warnings that I provide to them.

Finally, I have add no strikes, warnings, kicks or previous bans against my name and I believe this makes me a strong contender compared to other applicants. This proves that I can follow the rules and respect them while understanding why they are set in place. I have been getting very familiar with the rules and always scanning over them in my spare time using the rules link(http://perpheads.com/rules). This means I can enforce the rules to other players and ensure that no rules are broken.

HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN OTHER SERVER: FalloutRP Administrator, Original Pulsar Effect - High Respected Member, PERP 3.0 - Super Administrator, Developer for Deathrun Gamemode, My Own Dedicated Server - 32 slot GMOD, 32 slot CSS, Flight Simulator Online Administrator

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I was worried about creating this application because people could think that I will fuck up at the position and that I am not suitable for the role. I decided to ask around on the server and the Enforcer team and I receive positive feedback which is why I have made this application. I have a microphone that works and always active in the Teamspeak 3 server if you are interested in contacting or speaking to me. Also, I would like to thank you for reading my application and spending your time deciding if I would fit into the highly skilled Enforcer Team.

CONTACT INFORMATION: I have many contact methods which you can reach me at and I will list them here in-case you need me. Steam: [PH] Lexo , Teamspeak: Lexo , Forums: Private Message. Thanks for reading the application Lexo

Reaction score
Very nice lad! never seen you break a rule, you're active and I think you're very suitable for this position! Good luck Tingo/Lexo! +support.

Deleted member 231

Thanks for the quick and positive support!

Reaction score
+Support

Friendly guy, great roleplay and try's to enforce the rules in the ways he can.

Reaction score
I've spoken to you a few times on Teamspeak and you seem like a really good guy. Unfortunately I haven't seen you roleplay but based on what I've heard and your very detailed application I would say that you're fit for the job.
+support

Reaction score
Tbh I have never seen you rp, but you seem like a good guy. This app has alot of info so I'll give you a +support.

Reaction score
I see that you really want to be a Enforcer, and you put a lot of effort in the applecation. I've seen you rp and you tp very well. I would like to see you helping the community! +support

Reaction score
hmm. I havent seen you roleplay and as far as i know; you started to play perpheads in january ( correct me if im wrong ) -Support

Deleted member 231

Robert_Kingston;n17108 said:
hmm. I havent seen you roleplay and as far as i know; you started to play perpheads in january ( correct me if im wrong ) -Support

Thanks for the Feedback! I started late Decemeber and I can see where you come from but I run with the quote "You may have the longest time played on the server and been active more but You are not always the best." For Example, You could go for a job with all A* Grades at GCSE where as I have B's and you could get the job but without knowing they could be turning down one of the best employees they could have had.

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
who are you.

Reaction score
After 3 days of thinking out of this application I am ready to post my thoughts about this player.

This player is one of the best roleplayers I've ever seen and as fast as someone breaks rule(S) around him he reacts directly and for that I think he should be accepted. Not only because of his enforcing as a normal player but as his roleplaying is excellent I would honestly promote him as enforcer if I was the person who decides it. Also this guy is very nice and respects all the players in this server whatever they do.

I highly recommend Lexo and that is why I +support this

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
After 3 days of thinking out of this application I am ready to post my thoughts about this player.

This player is one of the best roleplayers I've ever seen and as fast as someone breaks rule(S) around him he reacts directly and for that I think he should be accepted. Not only because of his enforcing as a normal player but as his roleplaying is excellent I would honestly promote him as enforcer if I was the person who decides it. Also this guy is very nice and respects all the players in this server whatever they do.

Couldn't say better myself.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:

Meant 2 days as Im on my phone I cant Edit it.

Deleted member 231

John Daymon said:

Thanks Daymon and Senlin for Nice Comments!

Deleted member 231

Cheers to everyone that has supported me during this application process!

Reaction score
Chatted with you a bit! You seem like a decent guy and i'd be more than happy to give you a big +support.

Deleted member 231

Nuka;n17755 said:
Chatted with you a bit! You seem like a decent guy and i'd be more than happy to give you a big +support.

Cheers Mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.