[Enforcer] Liam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Carter Gucci

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:6003289

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to be an enforcer because I want to, well.. Enforce the rules! When I first started playing perpheads which was August the 11th 2013 - I was one of the people who you don't really want to roleplay with. All I thought about was killing anybody at any chance that I would have. Which is why I've had 5 bans. My previous ban wasn't needed in my opinion but that's another story. Anyway, back to the point. The reason why all I wanted to do was kill at every single chance I had was because previously I owned a darkrp server for over a year, where you know a lot of the things are failrp and rdm. But after each ban I started to mature in roleplay, to today where I hardly break any rules, I usto have admin situations every single day against me, now I have hardly any. I just feel like this is the right to to take my next with this community. I've had over 1 weeks gameplay, I've been playing for 6 months, I'm very experienced, I'm very nice to new players, I try to help them as much as I can by inviting them to my house to grow so they can start making money, until they backstab and try to take my drugs, haha. Anyway I'm very active and I'd love to be apart of the staff!

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I've been admin on a lot of servers, including PERP. I've been a moderator and admin on perp, I've just come out of owning 5 servers. Also minecraft, but yeah!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Like I said above. I think that this is the right step forward, don't be put off by my bans. It is partly to do with the fact that I usto roleplay with Sakura which some of you will know, she broke A LOT of rules, which I thought was fine, so I did the same things - which when she got banned, my bans went down, largely. But like I said my last ban shouldn't of been a ban. It was for 10 minutes and It just makes my record look bad. A moderator thought I was trying to CDM him but I wasn't the stupid handling of a mini. But I hope that doesn't who ever reads this off! I just love helping people! Especially in RP situations, I hate it when I'm roleplaying and someone breaks a rule to make the roleplay bad, I'd like to be able to do something about it.
There is a time and place for everything, I'm not always a serious personality in roleplay, I have a sense of humour! I know my roleplay isn't perfect, but who's is?:)

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam name: Sie77
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6003289
Email Address: [email protected]

Reaction score
Barely seen you on and lots of bans... Sorry man!

-support

*VOID*

Reaction score
Nice info, good application, havent seen you rp but god damn the application is brilliant. +Support

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Barely seen you on and lots of bans... Sorry man!

-support

*VOID*
Yes I'm on all the time. Maybe you're in a different timezone? I live in England.

Reaction score
Warzin;n18477 said:
The only thing i can say..

Yeah, I understand this. But one shouldn't be judged by the past? but the present?

Robert_Kingston;n18482 said:
Nice info, good application, havent seen you rp but god damn the application is brilliant. +Support

Thank you very much :)

Reaction score
Ash;n18504 said:
+Support

Although the bans on record, he has shown signs of responsibility and that he can actually roleplay.

Thank you :) Atleast you understand :)

Reaction score
When you made your application I decided to watch you how you roleplay and how well you know the rules.
I found NO problems with your roleplaying but your broke some rule(S) then I told you in LOOC; hey you broke this rule. then you accepted what rule(s) you broke and said; ok, thanks.

Due to the roleplaying of this player and knows most of the rules I do +support this. However this may change during the days that this application is open

Reaction score
John Daymon;n18558 said:
When you made your application I decided to watch you how you roleplay and how well you know the rules.
I found NO problems with your roleplaying but your broke some rule(S) then I told you in LOOC; hey you broke this rule. then you accepted what rule(s) you broke and said; ok, thanks.

Due to the roleplaying of this player and knows most of the rules I do +support this. However this may change during the days that this application is open

Thank you very much Daymon. The support means a lot, same as the -support's, shows how I need to improve!

Reaction score
I played with you today and you seemed like a nice guy and RP'd pretty well. I didn't see you break a rule, but also didn't get to see if you really know the rules, so neutral for now.

Reaction score
I see you on loads, your role play is decent and you're a nice guy. However on the negative side - you do have 5 bans on record.

I'll watch out for you when playing, but for now +/- neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.