[Enforcer] Mr. Freezie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Walter Perkins.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:33598143

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
Beacuse im friendly, now the rules, im active and i really like your community. I have been playing perp for ages i know anything there is to know about perp as its my favorite gamemode! I really do think that i could become a great enforcer and that i could make out with the rest of the staff. I got a mic wich is working perfectly and my english is great for my age. Already from the first time i joined i made it out with pretty much everyone on the server so i would be a great enforcer to keep an eye on peoples who are not following the rules but still be friendly and calm. If i should say it by myself, my rp is great, i really like to make alot out of my rp. The other day i went rping with the mayor and his ss it was great and i think 2 of the guys was enforcer's too. I'm great at administrations stuffs and always being fair but straight, i think its important that people's follow the rules but that they can have fun on the server too. I'm aktive like everyday from i get home from school and almost until i go to bed. And as im still in school i got the time for it and i will surely do what i can to help the server.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I have been admin on alot of different servers, most darkrp, in fact i have had my own perp server but i closed it down as i thought it was to expensive to keep up. I have also been administrating in other games and i think that also give me some experience cup basicly administrating is the same no matter what game you are playing, it is just to secure the server from hackers, rule breakers etc. So yeah i got alot of experience.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like to say that your community is great and i cant wait to work together with the whole staff team. As i said, i have already made out with some of the guys from the staff team and i actually also handled an admin situation and it went very well. I know the rules so always following and keep people's following the rules ALWAYS! Thanks for you time and i hope you will get something positive out of this application

- My mic is working perfect.
- I speak well English.
- I got alot of time to play.
- I'm mature.
- I got the experience.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
-Skype: (ask due to that i dont want all to know, same with my email)
-Steam name Mr. Freezie.

If you got any other questions then feel free to ask!

Reaction score
- Support. For one, your previous application was just denied 6 days ago. I suggest waiting about a month or two. Second, I never see you in-game role playing nor dealing with rule breakers. I don't feel that you are ready yet, and that you are just desperate to get a rank. Before applying again, here are some guidelines that u think you should follow; Wait 2 months before re-applying, be more active in RP, be more active, try to deal with rule breakers and show that you can handle the job, be more active on the team speak, be more active on the forums. Also, you are very new. In the above, I am only stating my opinion. I am not accusing him ( rule 1.1 ) of any of these things.

Reaction score
You also don't seem to meet the requirements as stated by Bolli in your last application. Unless you played for a week straight ( required time for Enforcer ) which is impossible because the longest time was 3 days in which the person died afterwards. Also in my comment on your old application, I stated you only having two posts. You now have seven. You are only a week old on the website and you were told to apply again in a few months. This application will most likely be denied.

Reaction score
You also used pretty much the same content from your previous application. I suggest writing an entirely new applicaiton for it to even be considered. Don't just copy and paste stuff that was rejected earlier.

I would recommend that you take mine, and other's advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.