[Enforcer] Mr. Freezie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Walter Perkins.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:33598143

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
Beacuse im friendly, now the rules, im active and i really like your community. I have been playing perp for ages i know anything there is to know about perp as its my favorite gamemode! I really do think that i could become a great enforcer and that i could make out with the rest of the staff. I got a mic wich is working perfectly and my english is great for my age. Already from the first time i joined i made it out with pretty much everyone on the server so i would be a great enforcer to keep an eye on peoples who are not following the rules but still be friendly and calm. If i should say it by myself, my rp is great, i really like to make alot out of my rp. The other day i went rping with the mayor and his ss it was great and i think 2 of the guys was enforcer's too. I'm great at administrations stuffs and always being fair but straight, i think its important that people's follow the rules but that they can have fun on the server too. I'm aktive like everyday from i get home from school and almost until i go to bed. And as im still in school i got the time for it and i will surely do what i can to help the server. I can contribute a lot of things as Enforcer. For example, I make sure to keep the chat clean and free of controversy. I believe that I can do Perpheads to a more gallant place to be for everyone. I am very well informed about the rules of Eversun, ive even read them several times. I am even inside and look at the rules regularly to keep myself updated with the changes. I am very active and always write neatly in the chat. I would say that my average time on Perpheads a day is around. 4-6 hours, if not more. Of course I am also very active on the forum and check it several times a day. I also believe that I can bring some new ideas to the server.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I have been admin on alot of different servers, most darkrp, in fact i have had my own perp server but i closed it down as i thought it was to expensive to keep up. I have also been administrating in other games and i think that also give me some experience cup basicly administrating is the same no matter what game you are playing, it is just to secure the server from hackers, rule breakers etc. So yeah i got alot of experience. You should choose me because I am always sweet and always will answer people on the things they need help with. And I am very active on the server and on the forum. I am a sweet boy who will always be there and always help others when they need help.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like to say that your community is great and i cant wait to work together with the whole staff team. As i said, i have already made out with some of the guys from the staff team and i actually also handled an admin situation and it went very well. I know the rules so always following and keep people's following the rules ALWAYS! Thanks for you time and i hope you will get something positive out of this application. I can help with high activity on Perpheads. While this high level of activity, I am often as early or as late into the night as the other Enforcers have gone to bed. I even think I have a good language and is good to dialogue with other people and create a good and fun environment to play in. I think that the chat is a big part of Perpheads because it gives you the opportunity to talk to other peoples, but also that it can put you in a happy mood depending on how they are written in it. I know you get many requests of people as equally interested in having the role like me, but i still hope that I am different I am and that, therefore you decide to choose me. I am positive and I'm happy, but also always ready to help where I can. I want the best for everyone even if it is not always possible.

- My mic is working perfect.
- I speak well English.
- I got alot of time to play.
- I'm mature.
- I got the experience.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
-Skype: (ask due to that i dont want all to know, same with my email)
-Steam name: Mr. Freezie.

Sorry for any gramma fails. If you got any other questions then feel free to ask!

Reaction score
+support you are a good guy never seen you braking the rulles but you are not so active i have seen you 2-3times on the server and today when we raid a house ;)

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
+support you are a good guy never seen you braking the rulles but you are not so active i have seen you 2-3times on the server and today when we raid a house ;)
Thanks Johny! :)

Reaction score
Stop making applications. Also stop recycling stuff from your old one, add some new content that actually means something! Infact, rewrite the whole thing. Also, wait a month like Bolli told you too to even be considered as an Enforcer.

Reaction score
After seeing you in-game I've seen multiple things about how you act and your knowledge of the rules. I've picked up that you don't have a strong enough knowledge of the rules yet and I feel you should wait another time before reapplying. I suggest: Make sure you read the rules often, prove yourself with your knowledge, go onto TS3 on a regular basis for more communication and to make yourself known.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
After seeing you in-game I've seen multiple things about how you act and your knowledge of the rules. I've picked up that you don't have a strong enough knowledge of the rules yet and I feel you should wait another time before reapplying. I suggest: Make sure you read the rules often, prove yourself with your knowledge, go onto TS3 on a regular basis for more communication and to make yourself known.
Thanks for the advice! :)

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Stop making applications. Also stop recycling stuff from your old one, add some new content that actually means something! Infact, rewrite the whole thing. Also, wait a month like Bolli told you too to even be considered as an Enforcer.
Alright, i good some of the same content from my last application beacuse, the application is telling something about what i can give to the community and that is what i can give so new content isint a problem dude of my opinion.........

Status
Not open for further replies.