[Enforcer] Mr. Mustache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Gregory Foster (Old name- Viktor Tomanoski)
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:31047353
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I have been playing on this server since the middle of December. My playtime is a week+. I think that i should become an Enfrocer because I know the rules, Im a friendly guy and i always try to RP as best as i possibly can. Alot of times i see situations that most staff members do not see. Whenever this happens I always try to sort things out and help as much as I can. Last night i similary situation happened. One guy was at gun point and he was instructed to not touch the other mans property. He was warned 3 times but he kept on doing it. So the man killed him. Long story short I sorted this sit. out as best as i could.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Final Fusion DarkRP- Admin, Phoenix TTT- Admin, TNG DarkRP- Admin, Some TTT Server- Moderator and i have alsow been an admin on other games aswell.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: The reason I haven't been very active on TS is because whenever I try to open it, it just refuses to work (now fixed). Apart from this I have 2 bans on my record. If you would like to ask me about what they were feel free.
CONTACT INFORMATION: STEAM-[PH] Mr. Mustache, GMAIL- [email protected], SKYPE- viktor200176

ind

Reaction score
I've seen how this guy plays and I'm impressed. I believe that he is capable of dealing with players who break the rules. So +Support from me.

Reaction score
+support, when I first joined, you helped me out massively it also seems you know a lot of the rules! good luck

Reaction score
I'm gonna go -neutral. Haven't seen you a lot, haha!

Reaction score
You're a pretty mature individual and I've played with you in some instances - you're active on the forums and the server so I think you'd be a great addition to the team. +support

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
Really friendly guy,
Knows the rules,
Very active and mature

Reaction score
+Support! Good guy, knows rules, knows how to roleplay properly, Would be a good enforcer in my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.