[Enforcer] MrLewis122

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
Where to start...

After watching Lewis for many months I have watched him develop qualities that would greatly benefit him as a staff member so lets go through some of those points.

He can keep calm - Recently I have not seen Lewis get mad in any situation he has been in even when the situation goes against him (Such as losing guns from an rule breaker) He has always kept calm and spoken to the person and tried to help him understand what he has done wrong.

He is very active - This is a good as it shows he is committed to playing on the server and he enjoys it.

He is a very friendly person to be around - I have had many hilarious role playing times with Lewis and this makes him the great person he is.

However It's not all good news here goes the bad stuff.

Sometimes immature - He can often act way to immature in situations and can sometimes not take them seriously (IC such as being arrested) although I do not think this affects him in OOC situations at all.

He does not know the rules fully and has often said to a player that he has broken a certain rule when in fact the players has not broken that rule but a complete different one. (We all had to learn too)

Now do I think that Lewis could make a great staff member? Of course he has proven himself in the past week that he is very capable of the role and at least should be given a chance.

So in conclusion I will give MrLewis122 a + SUPPORT.
Im literally mindfucked to high heaven right now

Reaction score
First of all, Lewis you are a great roleplayer and have a good knowledge of the rules. I see that you got the balls too. I think you are so ready to be an enforcer. I think you are going to do a great job. I hope i will see you as an enforcer very soon. +++Support.

/Blomman

Reaction score
Blomman said:
First of all, Lewis you are a great roleplayer and have a good knowledge of the rules. I see that you got the balls too. I think you are so ready to be an enforcer. I think you are going to do a great job. I hope i will see you as an enforcer very soon. +++Support.

/Blomman
Ohh 3 + signs, Thanks a bunch man, Means alot ;)

Reaction score
+Support - Lewis is a very cool guy , know him in real life i treat him as a close friend but not best m8s fam but yeah lewis deserves this role and should do very well at it, lewis can take jokes thats why i call him names :) but yeah good luck lewis.

Reaction score
[PH]Chicken said:
+Support - Lewis is a very cool guy , know him in real life i treat him as a close friend but not best m8s fam but yeah lewis deserves this role and should do very well at it, lewis can take jokes thats why i call him names :) but yeah good luck lewis.
Thanks aaron ;)

Reaction score
+ Support
I've played with Lewis on the server for quite sometime and I've had a blast! From what I've seen; his knowledge of both the server and RP is to a point where no matter what situation I would be in. I would always feel comfortable questioning him for help if need be. :D

Reaction score
"Has always mocked me and criticized me making me try my hardest not to break 3.24 and or scream OOC things at others. "
;)

But no seriously your conduct has improved vastly recently and trust me, it has been noticed.
You're a decent guy with seemingly low tolerance for bullshit(needed to be staff otherwise you'll be a pushover) and a great knowledge of both the laws and the rules. You seem to know exactly where you stand both in RP situations with regards to Paralake legislation and in OOC encounters with regards to the server rules and some of the unlisted but yet enforced rules. From what i've seen, you know when to just have an informal chat with someone about a minor rule break (for example head lights etc) and you know when to pull out the rules and pass the issue on to a member of the staff team.

Whilst you're not 100% perfect (like me) your behaviour has dramatically improved and in my opinion, you are ready for a staff position.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for there nice comments, it means alot to know I've made everyone feel better with the way I've acted and conducted things. You guys won't regret your decision's trust me!!

Reaction score
Chrissy said:
"Has always mocked me and criticized me making me try my hardest not to break 3.24 and or scream OOC things at others. "
;)

But no seriously your conduct has improved vastly recently and trust me, it has been noticed.
You're a decent guy with seemingly low tolerance for bullshit(needed to be staff otherwise you'll be a pushover) and a great knowledge of both the laws and the rules. You seem to know exactly where you stand both in RP situations with regards to Paralake legislation and in OOC encounters with regards to the server rules and some of the unlisted but yet enforced rules. From what i've seen, you know when to just have an informal chat with someone about a minor rule break (for example head lights etc) and you know when to pull out the rules and pass the issue on to a member of the staff team.

Whilst you're not 100% perfect (like me) your behaviour has dramatically improved and in my opinion, you are ready for a staff position.
Thanks man, means alot coming from you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.