[Enforcer] Nuka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Joseph Hyatt/[PH] Nuka

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:6148371

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I now have around 105 hours-but hear me out if you will! I've been playing on the server since December, and have really found a home here. I love to roleplay, and i find that given the opportunity to help enforce and encourage it, I'd do more than my best to serve the roleplayers well! I dedicate what time i have on the server to true serious roleplay, and it bugs me to see other players not using their time to the fullest by breaking rules! I want to help create a better RP environment for the server as a whole, helping players, assisting the current staff team and keeping the server tidy in general, and just making it a better place for everyone. Very cheesy i know, but it's really what i want and aim to do! I am sure i would live up to any expectations and live up to what potential i have!

Given the chance, I'd love to be able to do all of the above. I'm a modest guy and have been denied administrator positions in the past for being too negative... I assure you it's only because I don't want to seem big headed! I have loved serving administrative duties in the past on other servers, and i deal with situations calmly and maturely and with authority when needed. I'm lenient towards first timers and accidental rule breaks but i show no mercy to players purely setting out to disrupt roleplay in general! I've always wanted to play a role here on PERPHeads, and i would love the chance to play one! Thank you for reading guys :)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I've moderated/administrated two Garry's Mod servers in the past, including sandbox and RP, all of which have closed by now.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I understand if this is instantly denied due to a lack of appropriate hours (i'm getting there, i'll have reached it in 2 weeks), but this is because of a lull i had in December. I'm currently playing around 3-5 hours a day, more at times, and I find my self becoming more and more attached, slowly getting addicted 0.o.

CONTACT INFORMATION Admins may contact me for my email (don't really wanna give it out here haha), players can add me on steam at [PH] Nuka.

Trande

Playing with him most likely everyday. He is a very nice guy, and never got banned, or warned, as far as I know. He really should be considered to be accepted. I also think he is very capable of enforcing the rules on the server, and making fair solution for everyone. +support

Trande

Robert_Kingston said:
Too low playtime, haven't been so active -Support
He is very active. And hey, who really cares about the playtime. He will reach the week in no time!

Reaction score
Trande said:
Playing with him most likely everyday. He is a very nice guy, and never got banned, or warned, as far as I know. He really should be considered to be accepted. I also think he is very capable of enforcing the rules on the server, and making fair solution for everyone. +support
Cheers!

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
He hasn't been so active when i were playing perps. Beside; this is my opinion and how i feel about his role in perpheads.

Reaction score
One of the requirements for being an Enforcer is a week game play time (168 hours).

Get that and I'll consider supporting you.

Reaction score
M0R3TANK1NG said:
One of the requirements for being an Enforcer is a week game play time (168 hours).

Get that and I'll consider supporting you.
10-4.

Trande

Robert_Kingston said:
Why are you still commenting? You have been banned for six months, as far as I know.

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
So i can't comment because i'm banned for 6 months? Well, nothing is stopping me to comment on a website.

Reaction score
John Daymon said:
Same as above
The only reason i applied this early was Trande did the same with 2 days, but if i get another similar point i think it's best to close my app haha

Status
Not open for further replies.