[Enforcer] Nuka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+ Support, always helping, super active, knows the rules, amazing RP, only has one warning on record and I can tell from this he is very upset because it has interrupted his streak of no punishments or rulebreaks whatsoever. Nuka totally deserves the position and I don't see a reason not to have a guy who can help out Perpheads so much more in any way.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
+ Support, always helping, super active, knows the rules, amazing RP, only has one warning on record and I can tell from this he is very upset because it has interrupted his streak of no punishments or rulebreaks whatsoever. Nuka totally deserves the position and I don't see a reason not to have a guy who can help out Perpheads so much more in any way.
Thanks Blackdown.

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Make that two. I can't seem to grasp the bank robbery rule. I'm not gonna try and tuck my warnings away cause that'd be unfair, so i'm just saying, I ruined Swiper's shootout, haha!

Reaction score
+ support very good and active RP'er and also has knowledge of rules.

Reaction score
+Support!
As far as i know this is a friendly guy, doesn't break rules as far as i'v seen him and is quite helpfull.
And as swiper said he can get along with quite some people as far as i know.
Also he isn't a rager or something and thats always a good thing.

Good luck with the enfocer application!

Status
Not open for further replies.