[Helper] Nuka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Nuka
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:6148371

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? HELPER

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I may have only played just nearly 40ish hours, but of all those hours I've put to good use, I've dedicated myself and RPed well (although i have slipped once or twice but told myself to get a grip). I have nearly 900 hours on GMod, over 400 of which have been on RP servers alone and i'm used to the roleplay scene. I'm welcoming and if the time is appropriate i'll have a laugh too. I'm not perfect but i always try and help any way i can, and while it may not seem it, i do care about other players and i come away from other RP servers just for that reason. I hate the fact that new players who mistakenly rulebreak are punished without remorse, and aren't helped at all. I try and forgive those who do need help, but i don't hold back at having a go at the players who set out purely to affect RP!

With a bit of effort i can try and help more, and have more of a nicer reputation with some of the players, i don't like to feel like a burden on the server or knowingly affect someone's playtime. I'm fair and honest, but at the end of the day, that's for the other players to decide!

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I administrated a previous GMod server for two months until the server was shut down.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I don't really know what to put here except i'll be inactive until Friday, and i'm not incredibly active overall but like i said whenever i am on the server i put that time to good use.

CONTACT INFORMATION Steam, [email protected] or PM on here!

Reaction score
This is an example of how lazy people can be. You've done the format incorrectly, your application is extremely short and looks a mess. You don't act properly in-game and you're unfamiliar with important terminology, I never see you help out or interact with players. Based on this, I'm giving you a -support. Fix your application and clean yourself up then I might consider otherwise.

Reaction score
Fixed. And thanks for your feedback anyways

Reaction score
Acerius said:
This is an example of how lazy people can be. You've done the format incorrectly, your application is extremely short and looks a mess. You don't act properly in-game and you're unfamiliar with important terminology, I never see you help out or interact with players. Based on this, I'm giving you a -support. Fix your application and clean yourself up then I might consider otherwise.
Fixed!

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Neutral positives: *active *working on mistakes Negatives: *low play time *need to help more
Thank you for your feedback man!

Status
Not open for further replies.