[Enforcer] Nuka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In Game Name: Joseph Hyatt

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:6148371

Why should you be an Enforcer?

After putting my best efforts to improve on the flaws I had (I suppose they still remain!), I believe I really am ready for this now. I've gained a presence on the server, made new friends that I rarely used to roleplay with and gained experience with roleplaying here in general. I would be so incredibly grateful for the opportunity to finally show the community and the staff team my full potential and what I can do with my time here on the server. I've been here since December, having being introduced by a friend, and instantly fell in love, serious roleplaying non stop nearly every day since, I can never wait to come online.

I always try and help those who need it and I take responsibility for my actions and those around me; if they have a problem, it's my problem too, and I'll deal with that problem how I see fit! It's not always easy to stay calm and handle things as they should be handled which is why Enforcers are needed, to keep a lid on things. If I was to become one I could show the community how well I can execute that duty and aid the server when I'm needed. Even with the amazing staff team we currently have, we get slip ups, occasional slices of FailRP every time we play, and that's where I'd come in. I'd do my job to the best I can and do it well; I would not back down or leave it to chance. I am lenient with the occasional mistake- anything more and I'd be a horror to play with, power hungry and unfair. But when it comes to intentional rule breakers who set out to disrupt roleplay, then I'm never afraid to send a report or try and deal with it myself, calmly and without having a go at the player.

I pass every on paper requirement needed, I have not one official warning on record (That I know of!) and have enough experience on the server to be able to enforce it, too. Thanks for reading and considering me (Whoever does read this!)

Have you been admin on any other server? Yes, I've administrated build servers and developed for semi-serious in the past.

Anything else to say? I know it's fairly soon after my previous application but I decided to give it one last shot before the applications closed! [EDIT: I have broken 3.6 since this was made, apologies were made and I wasn't punished]

-Nuka

Reaction score
You are by far one of the best roleplayers in the server and you know the rules, so I will +support you.

Reaction score
Why aren't you already an enforcer, you are an amazing RPer. You always make me smile in how you use your RP in the server so good. You could show more knowledge of rules, but other than that, you are fine on my books.

Reaction score
Bradley said:
Why aren't you already an enforcer, you are an amazing RPer. You always make me smile in how you use your RP in the server so good. You could show more knowledge of rules, but other than that, you are fine on my books.
Thank you! I'll be sure to support you in your endeavors :p

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
You are by far one of the best roleplayers in the server and you know the rules, so I will +support you.
Thanks Puma :p

Reaction score
+Support
Nuka is a great guy and is always kind and friendly OOC and IC.
He helps out in OOC and Help chats too.

Reaction score
Bocui said:
+Support
Nuka is a great guy and is always kind and friendly OOC and IC.
He helps out in OOC and Help chats too.
That means a lot! Thank you man.

Reaction score
There's a lot of reasons why Nuka should become an enforcer. He's friendly, helpful, RP's perfectly, and at the point where he can easily enforcer the rules. + support, good luck!

Reaction score
Hey Nukka, from what I have seen of you, you have shown decent knowledge to our server rules, you present yourself in a kind and funny manner and I can tell you get along with most people. I'd like to neutral support and maybe talk to you before I will show a plus support, it'd be nice talking to you and I'm sure others would like to speak to you as well. You should join us on Team Speak more often.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
Hey Nukka, from what I have seen of you, you have shown decent knowledge to our server rules, you present yourself in a kind and funny manner and I can tell you get along with most people. I'd like to neutral support and maybe talk to you before I will show a plus support, it'd be nice talking to you and I'm sure others would like to speak to you as well. You should join us on Team Speak more often.
I do try to, I've been busy lately and tend to go on the server a lot more than the TS. I have you on Steam, maybe i'll throw you a message later?

-Nuka

Ayjay

Reaction score
You seem a pretty awesome guy, you have great knowledge of all the rules and are a really good roleplayer.

+Support

Reaction score
Where to start with you, Nuka; oh... the list is endless. I just woke up and I cant be bothered to lecture you on your own greatness; everyone else has beaten me to that. Come on the team, please! +support from me man.

Reaction score
AyJay said:
You seem a pretty awesome guy, you have great knowledge of all the rules and are a really good roleplayer.

+Support
Cheers AyJayy!

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
There's a lot of reasons why Nuka should become an enforcer. He's friendly, helpful, RP's perfectly, and at the point where he can easily enforcer the rules. + support, good luck!
I never thanked you Senlin! Haha :p

Reaction score
Acerius said:
Where to start with you, Nuka; oh... the list is endless. I just woke up and I cant be bothered to lecture you on your own greatness; everyone else has beaten me to that. Come on the team, please! +support from me man.
I know that feeling man. Thanks!

Reaction score
+Support Great guy to be around, Can always have a laugh with him. Hope you get Enforcer man, Best of luck ! ;) -Lewis

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
+Support Great guy to be around, Can always have a laugh with him. Hope you get Enforcer man, Best of luck ! ;) -Lewis
Thank you Lewis!

Status
Not open for further replies.