[Enforcer] Pepitoz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Michael Miller

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:37478164

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I am reaching about one month of playtime and feel like its time to make my application, as well as being recommended to by some of the staff team.

I should be an enforcer as I know the rules well after playing for so long on Perpheads (about 4-5 months currently) and even though this only counts for something, I furthermore know how to enforce them to people in a kind and understandable matter. Being in this community I am able to get on with most or if not all people and I do help when I can especially on the forums.

I am applying to finally have the opportunity to enforce rules to others in a friendly way as well as explain and take them time to show them the way to avoid rule breaking and display the rules and how they are broken. Its not even the thought of making them learn rules as it would be my duty that makes me want to apply, its because I would like to enforce rules as its something I would enjoy doing.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Moderator on an old Minecraft server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I go on everyday and have been for a long time. I have met the whole staff team and enjoy talking to them.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I think its time for me to apply especially over the last month or so; I have been asked to apply as well as told that I would be supported by certain people. I now feel as I am well know in the community and people respect me as a nice and friendly person, which I hope would bring respect especially to sits.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Steam -
Pepitoz

My profile picture reference for those who ask:

Reaction score
+Support friendly guy. It seems to know the rules well. Nothing else to add here.

Reaction score
I do not give my support towards this application.

I had a very unfortunate RP experience with you and one of your friends. Without making a big deal out of it and pointing fingers, potentially starting a flame war, I will say that you were very short tempered, had a "high and mighty" feeling about yourself, constantly interrupting me and stopped the current RP situation to avoid getting to prison.

Reaction score
+Support.

Pepitoz is a very friendly, calm and nice guy in general, I normally rp with him and he's great at it. I believe he has adequate knowledge of the rules to the extent that he can enforce them.

Good luck pepz. Init fam.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I've known Michael for a while now, both in-character and out of character.
I'm going to purley base my decision of a on his OOC skills and understanding of the rules.
Completley enforcer material and should be given a chance, knows the rules, often helps in OOC
and needs to be on the team.

+support.

Reaction score
+Support. You're a good guy, for some reason i feel your profile picture is annoying me or something, but back to case! You are enforcer material and would enforce the rules well.

Reaction score
Well, I never really got to speak to you, But i know you want to "Befriend" me :p But yeeah it ended up you killing me :p Lol, But yeah +support, Your a nice guy and etc etc (Your a friendly person ((Also a bit maniacic when i burned down mcuwes :p)) And i think your a great roleplayer, See ya sometime ingame!

Reaction score
+Support - I've spoken to Pepitoz many of times OOC and i've also saw him helping out others in OOC chat and help chat. I believe that he is great Enforcer material and that he should have a go at being Enforcer!

Reaction score
I would +support but you said that you are not going to be very active since you are going to collage now so I don't know. Alright then I will give you a + support because he is a great friend and is always happy and cheerful, He has a great knowledge of the rules and I know this because sometimes when I don't know I will ask him if i'm allowed to do this and he will tell me the rule or give me the number and tell me to look it up. I always see him in TS and in game helping in the help chat, he also helps people on the forums including me. I think he would be a great staff member since he is very mature and never biased. Over all hes a great guy and I hope he gets the position in the staff team. Good luck bud :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.