Mallard App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Mallard

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39437310

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
Playing perp since 2016, active for most of it apart from a 2-year break, and been playing actively since December. Multiple people have said to me that I should apply for enforcer and I have decided that I am going to apply.
I have been a Helper for 4 months now, I feel I have fit into this role very well and wish to move up so that I can help even more than I am already. I feel my rule knowledge is of a higher standard than most other players mainly due to my constant breaking of the rules and how to get around them, I think that someone who knows how to subvert and get around them will know how to best catch people breaking them. I also feel that I have a better eye for the more subtle stuff, such as unrealistic names, for example when there was a player called “amabattokum” and no one on the staff team noticed it. I’m extremely active and I want to put my time on the server to better use.
The main reason is that I want to enforce the rules a bit better than what I already can as a helper, I think I have what's needed to do this.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I've got a history of breaking rules in a light manner, as well as being very aggressive. I can't say much about it apart from im not always like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.