[Enforcer] [PH] Ollie / Wonjong Silvar Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Wonjong Silvar

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:52927561

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I feel that i would be a good addition to the server administrative team due to the fact that I am not biased in any way, shape or form. I will not take sides even if the person in question happens to be a friend of mine, having this trait allows the solving of server fallouts and rule breakings with ease and speed. I have witnessed many admin situations in which the responding staff member has given a punishment to the person that has done nothing wrong and has let the offender off just because they are friends, I don't stand for this and will not do it!
I am an experienced staff member from being an admin/moderator on many other Gmod Servers and know how to deal with situations effectively and immediately.
I am a good role player and have been playing on this server for too much of my time and have experienced many situations that could occur, I feel that this would make me a good enforcer because I would know what has actually happened in the event and would be able to solve it.
I would happily learn from my own mistakes and learn from ranks higher that myself! Doing so while playing will boost my knowledge of server administration and will help me to learn how to better deal with problems!

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been an admin on many servers before, sadly many of these have been taken down or have just dissapeared off the face of the earth (nevermind ay) but i am also a root admin on 2 servers an admin on 2 others and a mod on another. I also own a Minecraft server and I have configurated the plugins and have setup all of the ranks to my personal liking!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope that this application surfices as enough to gain a rank on your server and i would be very greatfull if you consider my application! I will attempt to be on the server as often as possible but it is often slightly difficult due to it always being full! I also have lots of work to do in a recording studio so that may hinder my attendance slightly but i will try my best to come on!

CONTACT INFORMATION: If you need to talk feel free to contact me on steam at "ollienatusch" or add me on skype ollieowns21

Thanks for reading and i hope the rest of your day/night is good!
- Ollie

Reaction score
Good and nice application but i haven't seen your roleplay so +-Neutral
Good luck on your application.

Reaction score
Never seen your role play and I rarely see you around.

+/- neutral.

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies, You may not see me around because im often just driving around with my friend or being a cop!

Reaction score
Great app but i don't see you around a lot... i might renew this if activity picks up! Good luck!

Reaction score
I haven't see you on the server before, I'm on a lot too. So I can't really say my input. But your app is good :)

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Great app but i don't see you around a lot... i might renew this if activity picks up! Good luck!
thanks, i arrested you today at a bank robbery haha

Reaction score
Nuka said:
And then my friend rammed the cruiser and blew you face off with a shotgun haha

Status
Not open for further replies.