[Helper] [PH] Rockstar Gritys - Jhon Kingston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-game Name: Jhon Kignston
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57016671
Applying for: Helper
Why should I be a Helper?: I want to become a helper, because I want to help the people. The people have doubts, that need to be answered. Also I started helping at 3 days, and I think I´m doing a great work. I think I should be a helper because I know 50% informations about the server (bugs, problems, questions, etc...) and that´s enough (just what I think) to help. Is just that. :)

Anything else I want to say: Well I have been admin from 2 servers (now I´m out because I like this server, is one of the best server that I saw in my life). One of Minecraft, and another from Counter Strike: Source (ba_jail). Is a hard work, but I can handle myself pretty good.

I stay in the Server 12 hours per day, and if you don´t find is because we live in different time-zone.

Thanks for reading and comment.

Reaction score
MASSIVE -SUPPORT
You are copying Rutger therefore you will get alot of -Supports.

Reaction score
Not fully copy, but you used 3 sentences of my app. of the 5 you wrote. I'm going neutral because I haven't seen you for long enough in helpers chat. I already saw you in helpers chat yesterday which is a plus, but would like to see you helping For a bit longer.

Reaction score
I've seen you in game but never seen you help, and i don't think your RP is up to scratch, sorry man, and it seems if you're too lazy to even fill out an application your role on the server won't be much better.

Huge -support, sorry mate.

Reaction score
Nuka said:
I've seen you in game but never seen you help, and i don't think your RP is up to scratch, sorry man, and it seems if you're too lazy to even fill out an application your role on the server won't be much better.

Huge -support, sorry mate.
probably because you don´t go to the server at 3 days, because I´m helping. But I say the same. I respect your vote

Reaction score
-support from me.

*Application too short.
*Your RP is quite poor
*You need to prove you deserve the role.

You can help without the rank.

Reaction score
You've copied someone elses application; even if it's just several lines, this is still against the rules. Following up on that, your application is very short and barely goes into detail. I almost never see you interacting with other players and helping out when you are on, so I don't think you're ready. We also currently have an overabundance of enforcers at the moment. I'm sorry, but I'm giving you a -support.

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that if you never heard of John Kingston, he's also known as John Paul.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
You've copied someone elses application; even if it's just several lines, this is still against the rules. Following up on that, your application is very short and barely goes into detail. I almost never see you interacting with other players and helping out when you are on, so I don't think you're ready. We also currently have an overabundance of enforcers at the moment. I'm sorry, but I'm giving you a -support.
Just to inform, I have already changed the application. Removing the 16% copied from Rutger

Reaction score
+ Support In my earlier days of the server, I befriended John and he helped me understand the rules a bit better, and how to play the game better in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.