[Enforcer] [PH] Thealex3991 - Marzia Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Marzia Lynch [ [PH] Thealex3991 ]

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:60986084

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): I'm applying for Enforcer (again).

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
I love Playing on RP servers (Most on Perp..). There are many Admins who are on the server, but most of them don't have so much time to help others, or are in situations. So it will be an honor for me to help.
I can also learn more about real life, by playing on the server. I have been on the server in a week and a half. I'm on my computer EVERYDAY. I copied the rules and now I have all on my computer, So everytime I join the server, I look through the rules.
I report rule breakers, or I'm just trying to make it right, and tell them to stop
I really love to help newbies. I'm driving around the map with them, so they can learn more. If I wrote something wrong, then please tell me. I did my best to make the topic (application), And it's okay if you dont like it.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, on a minecraft server, but not on garry's mod. So, that's why I made this application, to Become an Enforcer.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes. If I wrote something wrong, then please tell me. I did my best to make the topic (application), And it's okay if you dont like it.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thealex3991/ I also got skype, gmail and facebook, but my facebook is private. I got the same name on skype and steam, so it's really easy to find me on skype. My gmail: [email protected]

Thank you so much for reading this application. LEAVE A COMMENT ;)

-Marzia Lynch (thealex3991)

Status
Not open for further replies.