[Enforcer] thealex3991 - Marzia Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1 Of all: I've made this application before but I had to close it
And 2: I haven't been on the server for about 4 weeks :( REASON : Computer Issues

IN-GAME NAME: Marzia Lynch [ [PH] Thealex3991 ]

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:60986084

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER): I'm applying for Enforcer (again).

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
I love Playing on RP servers (Most on Perp..). There are many Admins who are on the server, but most of them don't have so much time to help others, or are in situations. So it will be an honor for me to help.
I can also learn more about real life, by playing on the server. I have been on the server in a week and a half. I'm on my computer EVERYDAY. I copied the rules and now I have all on my computer, So everytime I join the server, I look through the rules.
I report rule breakers, or I'm just trying to make it right, and tell them to stop
I really love to help newbies. I'm driving around the map with them, so they can learn more. If I wrote something wrong, then please tell me. I did my best to make the topic (application), And it's okay if you dont like it.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, on a minecraft server, but not on garry's mod. So, that's why I made this application, to Become an Enforcer.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes. If I wrote something wrong, then please tell me. I did my best to make the topic (application), And it's okay if you dont like it.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thealex3991/ I also got skype, gmail and facebook, but my facebook is private. I got the same name on skype and steam, so it's really easy to find me on skype. My gmail: [email protected]

Thank you so much for reading this application. LEAVE A COMMENT ;)

-Marzia Lynch (thealex3991)

Reaction score
+Support

You gave valid reasons for inactivity.

I'm just gonna give you a chance.

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
+Support

You gave valid reasons for inactivity.

I'm just gonna give you a chance.
Thank you so much. I will give you cake next time you visit xD

Reaction score
-support, I don't think you're ready, you can be immature, and you break rules to often. Sorry, my opinion.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
-support, I don't think you're ready, you can be immature, and you break rules to often. Sorry, my opinion.
I really appreciate your honesty.

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
Not ready yet imo, rp rather poor, havent seen you help anyone -Support
Eh I wont make a new post. I have never seen you on, probably because you haven't been on for 4 weeks. If I see you'll I'll post something!

Reaction score
Also, you need to be more calm when seeing rulebreakers, you uploaded a ban request once and you were constantly shouting at the rulebreaker with caps lock on, just report and wait and if you're enforcer and in situations you need to be calm, work on that.

Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys, and you're right. I can't give up so fast. I just have to wait and see what happens c:

Reaction score
You shouldn't give up so easily, the senior staff could think different to what we think, but better luck next time!

Reaction score
thealex3991 said:
Thanks for the support guys, and you're right. I can't give up so fast. I just have to wait and see what happens c:
Take it easy, for having 4 -supports or 5, doesn´t matter. The +support and -support are useless. Who avaliates isn´t you, isn´t the players, is the Senior Administration. So you still having a chance. But of course, if you are out of the game for 4 weeks, no one will see your role play. So I really can´t help you. I don´t give +supports or -supports, because of be useless, so...

Reaction score
thealex3991 said:
I really don't want to close the topic. RockstarGritys and John Daymon, thanks for supporting anyway :')

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
You shouldn't give up so easily, the senior staff could think different to what we think, but better luck next time!
I won't give up anymore, and thanks btw. :')

Status
Not open for further replies.